2014 Holiday Running Streak (Read 554 times)

jpdeaux

You may still have it at 3.7. Not that I checked or anything.

I see somebody's already set a goal for 2015. Impressed.   (Not that I checked or anything. Wait, yes I did.)

jpdeaux

Can 4:00pm please just arrive already? I want to get this year over with running-wise. Signed up for a 5K to round out the year and I'm getting a bit antsy waiting around. I could run a few early miles I suppose, but that just seems wrong.

Fletch

4.25 mile speed workout this morning.  Finished December with 114 miles (9 miles over my goal).

EastRiverRunner

Today I had reached my 3,000 mile goal for 2014. My current streak is at 51 days with 443 miles. I have finished December with 259.5 miles. I believe that is 5 miles above my assigned mileage goal.

exponentiate

All I have to do to complete the streak is get up for the 5k tomorrow morning! And I hit my (ridiculously low) mileage goal! I'd like to keep streaking until I have a good reason not to, but my whole family is tired of hearing about it, which means pretty soon I'll be hearing about it. But for now, I've done something I was certain I would quit. A good way to start the year.

Wing

Joggaholic

197.2 miles in December, missed 200 by a little, although I did get in 221 miles if started counting from Thanksgiving 11/27. My streak is safe, currently at 330 days. Happy New Year everyone!

npaden

167.1 miles for December, looks like I was sandbagging it with my 110 goal, but my previous high mileage for December was 108.2 so I'm pretty happy with it.

Just need to knock out my planned workout tomorrow which will probably be on the treadmill to finish out the streak.

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

Mpls Laker

Northstar Running

Mission accomplished. Also, I met my goal that was set at the beginning of the year for 2500 miles, coming in at 2500.1 yesterday afternoon. Happy New Year everyone.

Welp, I set an aggressive-for-me goal for the streak that I fell just shy of BUT December was my highest monthly mileage for the year by about 25% and this last week was my highest mileage week of the year. I was also able to bump up my average miles per day during the streak a tiny bit, so not a total loss.

finished at 124.4

From the Internet.

I failed at the streak due to 2014in2014 mileage game finals (my team won, I needed some rest days after putting in my 2 highest weeks of the year). 8 total days off between Thanksgiving and New Year's - haven't run yet today but heading out soon to run with friends.

Also did not quite meet my December mileage goal because I missed a 10 mile long run this weekend - would have exceeded it if I didn't miss that run. 125.8, still my highest mileage month for the year!

npaden

10.15 mile MP Tempo run on the treadmill this morning.

Holiday streak is done!

Still plan on keeping it going for a while though.

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

EastRiverRunner

I'm done. From 11/27/14 to 1/1/15 I had run 312.7 miles.

on my way to badass

I DID IT! Will have mileage total tomorrow after I enter my data.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Half Fanatic #846

Holiday streak completed!  Goal was 200 miles, barely went over at 200.2 miles. Dec. mileage was 170.

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

I DID IT! Will have mileage total tomorrow after I enter my data.

WTG SF !!!!