2014 Holiday Running Streak (Read 554 times)

cjervin

Completed the 36 day streak with a frigid 10k .  Total mileage for streak was 164.7.

I missed the monthly mileage target of 159 (only hit 140.4 miles in December), but it was a very successful month+ of running.

Thank you Jancika for starting this thread!

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Streak completed with 6 miles today and 147.5 total.  Goal was 125.

Intentionally Blank

Good job, everybody!

I did not make my mileage goal, by kind of a lot. 139 for the month of December.

Seanv2

Congratulations everyone!

Well except me that is.  This year's holiday streak was a total failure for me -- didn't run everyday and didn't make the milage goal.But my suckatude at this challenge has reinvigorate me for 2015. Onward!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

I should probably show up to say I quit weeks ago.  Realized how many minimum runs would be required because of my schedule and decided that really wasn't what I wanted to do.

Congrats to everyone that pulled it off!

Congrats to the  first time streakers and those with the year over  year streaks.

42 days into the current streak and  333 miles.

20 miles for todays Fat Ass, biggest crowd  for  year 9. 2 first timers  for  the distance.

Runners are amazing.

Get off my porch

jpdeaux

Hit the streak and somehow killed the mileage goal. And was all proud of my 17 to start the new year, until I noticed Oldman's race today, to say nothing of bhearn's 24 hour.

#easilyhumbled

justrundan

Finished the streak (missed day3 with N/V/D) with 112 miles.  Didn't make my goal, but certainly the most ever for December for me.

Nice job everyone!

Dan

Joann Y

Finished the holiday portion of the streak today with 4 miles. Ran 181 for December, my highest mileage month ever, and currently into day 41 and just under 250 miles of a streak that I plan on continuing with as long as it feels like the thing to do.

xhristopher

I've survived my third holiday streak and am happy to have it behind me. So far I'm at 40 Days and 278 miles but only 204 miles for December. I took many shameful one mile days so it feels a little hollow compared to previous years. I'll probably keep it rolling until I head off on vacation next Wednesday. There is no way I'm going to keep it up that week.

Congrats all. Thanks Jancika!

Happy New Year Streakers!

I completed the streak and exceeded my goals. I honestly had no idea I would pass the marks I set for myself. I finished December with 105 miles and the streak with 119 miles.

This was the second time I participated in the Holiday Streak. Last year I missed a day because of the crud. So glad I made it through without all the goo going around. Plus, the Kansas weather was not nearly so daunting as last year.

Congrats to everyone that participated. Thanks Jancika for taking care of this for everyone. Looking forward to next year!

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K

Jill.

Penguin Power!

Finished the holiday streak - had 125.5 for December - highest mileage month ever and beat my goal Smile I have runs planned for the next two days but after that I am not sure whether or not to keep streaking.

Upcoming Races: Run as One 4M (4/24) * Japan Run 4M (5/8) * Brooklyn Half (5/21) 

Completed the streak and kicked off the new year with the bare minimum thanks to a nice little hangover . But I'm very happy with the way things went in the last year. I ran 2755 km in 2014, the most ever (1590 km in 2013 was my previous high). And 264 km in December, my highest monthly mileage ever.

Thanks for being a part of this years streak even if you didn't make it and congrats to everyone who did! I enjoyed it.

Please let me know if I need to modify anything in the report.

Dad, Runner, Programmer

Completed the streak but not mileage. Only got 185, but still happy and so glad I decided to do this. I'm definitely going to keep it going into 2015. Great job everyone! And Happy New Year!

2015 Goal:For now, keep running!

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Streak complete but miles for December only 110.7.  Far from my goal.

Thanks much Jancika for managing this!

steph