2014 Holiday Running Streak (Read 554 times)

Wing

Joggaholic

My highest last year was 319, I highly doubt I'll break that. My December mileage last year was 78, so that's a bit low. So, put me down for 200, just because that's a nice round number Smile

Hung my head low last year when I missed two days of the streak cuz of some crud.  Besides that, one of the most satisfying running experiences ever. It was the first time I felt like I accumulated some miles and my highest month to that point.

I've got to re-read the rules and will be back. Not sure to go with the highest December at 60 or highest month ever at 85.

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K

85 it is. Yikes! 

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K

KvnJns

I'm in. Thanks

Kevin

Side note: I'm guessing that Turkey Day doesn't have a lot of significance for you folks in Slovenia.

You're right, we don't have Thanksgiving here.

We do have St. Martin's Day on Nov. 11th which involves a goose on the dinner table, but it's not a Holiday. Young wine turns to real wine that day. Well, it is sort of a Holiday . Lots to be thankful for I guess .

And please let me know if I make any mistakes on the list, any typos or if I overlook someone.

The 2nd to last post mentioned roast goose, which I've been thinking about for the last couple of days. A sign from the running gods. I'm in. How do you like that logic train?

Putter

I'm in. My highest ever mileage was January of this year (200.1). My goal will be 210.

cc4life07

Wind is not my friend.

I'm in. 128.5 it is. Maybe a streak will keep me more consistent.

"Current" PRs

5K - 18:00 (4/19)   |   HM - 1:19:28 (4/22)

Next Race: A 5K of some sort (Goal: Sub 17:30)

From the Internet.

I'm in. I've been running well on 6 days/week and I'm just base building for the next few months, so I could probably fairly easily just do a single mile on that 7th day for the sake of keeping up the streak. Put me down for 130!

justrundan

I'm in.  Put me down for 130.  Thanks for putting this together Jancika!

Dan

Hoban-Jay

I'm in for the streak...not the top mileage, but I'm up for 172 km.

Mpls Laker

Northstar Running

Sign me up. 100 miles will get me to the 2,500 mile goal I set at the beginning of the year and I really don't want to do much more than that. Good luck everyone.

The 2nd to last post mentioned roast goose, which I've been thinking about for the last couple of days. A sign from the running gods. I'm in. How do you like that logic train?

A sign from the running gods for sure! Love your logic train.

I'm in. 128.5 it is. Maybe a streak will keep me more consistent.

Without a doubt!