RA running game 2024 (Read 126 times)

Pain is my friend

Did you know that Runningahead has a game? I found it by accident about 7 years ago. Come check it out.

Signups for next years game will be posted in the main forum: Friday, November 25 (last Friday in November)

Last Day to sign up for team game: Sunday, December 10 (second Sunday in December)

https://www.runningahead.com/groups/RA_Running_Game_2023/forum

Teams will be announced in 2024 Game forum on Monday, December 18. Last day to sign up as an individual is Dec 31st.  If you miss sign-up, I am sorry, I won't be able to add you to a team.

Captains please announce next years game in your team forum. There are some players that don't visit the main forum. I know I am a bit later than normal announcing next years game. Just keep on run.

Feel free to post questions here or message Admin. Krash, Christrickery, Quickadder, CanadianMeg. Remember we are volunteers and our super powers are limited. I we are here to make sure the game is fun and fare. My super power is I can run almost forever!

ATY 24   141.445 2019 1st

Bear 100 22:08 2021 

Jackpot 100 Feb 14:59 - 5th

Pulse endurance 48 hr 175.3 miles

Bonnevile Backyard ultra 

Ute 100 Aug

24 hour loop race?

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

WohooO! Registration is live! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

The team registrations are closed, but if you want to join the individual game, that registration is open until December 31.

There are a whole group of us in the individual game and we have a forum to chat among ourselves. Come join us! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

All About that Pace 2024

I might just mosey on over to see what my Northern cousin is doing.  Will miss you Meg.

The team registrations are closed, but if you want to join the individual game, that registration is open until December 31.

There are a whole group of us in the individual game and we have a forum to chat among ourselves. Come join us! Smile

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

One more week to sign up for the individual game. It's a great way to have some accountability to help you be consistent and reach those 2024 running goals. Smile

https://www.runningahead.com/distance_game/2024

Half Fanatic #9292. 

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

This is the last weekend to sign up for the 2024 game. Smile

Don't wait and miss out!

Half Fanatic #9292. 

I signed up, with the insane goal of doubling my lifetime mileage in the next year. Probably will fail lol, but I'll give it a hell of a try. If any more experienced runners are willing to share advice on how to make this happen please feel free to DM me!

if you're tired of starting over then stop giving up!

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I signed up, with the insane goal of doubling my lifetime mileage in the next year. Probably will fail lol, but I'll give it a hell of a try. If any more experienced runners are willing to share advice on how to make this happen please feel free to DM me!

Consistency consistency consistency!

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Lane

Left right left right left right left right...

Consistency consistency consistency!

Yup, and without getting hurt lol

if you're tired of starting over then stop giving up!

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Today is the last day to sign up for the 2024 Running Game for individuals.

If you miss the sign up, we can not add you in after 2024 has started.

(Registration closes at midnight but this thread will likely be locked sooner to avoid spam.)

Half Fanatic #9292.