The ever-popular "Reply to all" email function... (Read 1228 times)

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Text messages from programmer (AKA "keyboard jockey") every 5 seconds - $0.05 per msg Six-pack to calm down sales guy and relax new program manager - $8.00 each Ex-Lax to help permanently tightened ass - $3.49 Getting rid of Pain In the Ass client - Priceless! Yes Cool
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I prolly should sign up for 5/3 this weekend. Might pop a fast time just thinking about how lucky my dumb ass got this week! Smile
      DO IT! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Think Whirled Peas

Text messages from programmer (AKA "keyboard jockey") every 5 seconds - $0.05 per msg Six-pack to calm down sales guy and relax new program manager - $8.00 each Ex-Lax to help permanently tightened ass - $3.49 Getting rid of Pain In the Ass client - Priceless! Yes Cool
          Excellent! I'll wait 'til the heat cools off, then I'll post this on the bulletin board in the lunch room! (w/your permission and credit, of course!) and ZZ - ain't happenin'. DW gave me the "..." response when it came up today. Ah well, next year then.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

and ZZ - ain't happenin'. DW gave me the "..." response when it came up today. Ah well, next year then.
            Dang, not even the 10k?

~ Sarah Kay

Think Whirled Peas

Dang, not even the 10k?
              Isn't there something else going on this weekend?

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Q - yours for the taking - and no credit necessary. You did all the hard work, and dealt with the aftermath. Big grin MTA: I have a friend who runs the help desk at a local school software support agency - he is forevermore going to be referred to as "The Keyboard Jockey".
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Isn't there something else going on this weekend?
                  Just Mother's Day. Woo woo. Tell her if she lets you run 5/3 you will take her here for the food trough: Double JJ. That's how I'm replenishing myself the day after the race. Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Think Whirled Peas

Just Mother's Day. Woo woo. Tell her if she lets you run 5/3 you will take her here for the food trough: Double JJ. That's how I'm replenishing myself the day after the race. Evil grin
                    Firstly: GETM. HA! And also, I never understood why the place is called the "Double JJ". It's akin to "The La Trattoria". No? Seriously, if pronounced as written it's the Double Jay-Jay. So four J's then? WTF? Bah, decent golf course though. Managed to muck my way around it last year for the first time. Sorry, just rambling today. And happy to still have an office from whence to ramble!!! Smile

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Double Jay-Jay.
                      They could call it Double Vajayjay...that would get really confusing.

~ Sarah Kay

Think Whirled Peas

They could call it Double Vajayjay...that would get really confusing.
                        I would reply with, "well, I guess I HAVE eaten there", but I don't want to offend anyone...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I would reply with, "well, I guess I HAVE eaten there", but I don't want to offend anyone...
                          *snort* Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

*guffaw*

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

De-slacking in progress

Yep. I JUST did it. Knee-jerk reaction to a client email. There has been a long standing "relationship" issue w/this client and I did nothing to help the cause today. The person in question sent an email in to us, copying everyone under the sun, and basically came right out and called me a liar. In a furious 45 second span I responded in kind, w/the intention of sending it ONLY to my boss w/my take on the situation. Instead, my dumbass, in the heat of battle, hits the "reply to all" button and fired off a rather, ahem, terse explanation of how things went down. The fallout should be...interesting. I am such a dumbass.
                              "Never talk when you can nod, and never nod when you can wink and never write an email because it's death" Elliot Spitzer- former bigshot of New York

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

Lazy idiot

It's still funny.

Tick tock