New to RA (Read 1926 times)

xor

Thanks for the welcome RA peeps! And hi to all the other RW refugees.

I try to follow that mantra, and am working at logging runs. Is there any way to download from Garmin Connect?

Well, off to VT for Thanksgiving. Will be back once we're up there. So much to explore (and I will find the donate button, don't mind getting ads). I'll check out the masters group - at 59 I guess I'm more than qualified.

The great and powerful eric answered that for you in the thread containing your original question :-)

Village people

I just popped over. Hi.

From the Internet.

Another RW refugee checking in! 

not lazy, just tired

The great and powerful eric answered that for you in the thread containing your original question :-)

Yep, found that after my last post in this thread. Thank you so much to great and powerful Eric! I guess I should start working on the log.

Not if it makes sense.

Runner100

I'm another refugee fron RWOL. I've lurked there for years but now I'mgoing to lurk here instead. Wow, i can make out SLRs donuts again, cool! Hi everyone! (goes to lurk)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

FINALLY I can post from home.  Not sure what the heck is happening or was happening but I just could not type anything for the last 2 days at home on this site.

Linda

Hi.  I'm from RW.  The log is wonderful!

IG profile @lindasig_runs

Headsweats Ambassador Discount Code  "LINDASIGRUNS"

Over 45 PR's:  5K - 21:21, Half - 1:39:49, Full - 3:33.47

xor

FINALLY I can post from home.  Not sure what the heck is happening or was happening but I just could not type anything for the last 2 days at home on this site.

Hey V, I'm really curious about this.  When it wasn't working, what was the experience?  What would happen?  And what kind of machine/browser were you using?

Docket_Rocket

Hello.  I recognize most of you!  I've been using the RA log for years, but never consistently.  Maybe this is what I need to make a final move since i cannot use the RWOL log.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Hi D!

I started a log here a couple of years ago and forgot about it.

xor

My log is very big and impressive.

But I posted that tired joke mostly to say this... hey yall, open your log up to others.  At least ifn you want to ask questions about running and stuff.  Sure, some people will look at what you run.  But there is not much log envy.  It just makes certain Q/A easier.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

My running log will not cause log envy. Fact.

Hi D!

SheCan

Wow, lots of RW people here!  I think I'm just giving up for now on RWBF.  I didn't want to because I was afraid of losing too many people I've grown to like.  But YAY  y'all are here!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

TakeAHike

Hi all, count me in.  Many familar faces and lots of running talk.  Sounds good to me.

2013 goals: 800m: 2:20 | mile: 4:59 | 5k: 18:59 | 10k: 39:59 | HM: 1:32 | Marathon: 3:20