New to RA (Read 1926 times)

You Rang?

Howdy, RWOL friends. Just joined the forum myself. Don't even have an avatar yet! EDIT: I do now!!

Not sure if I'll make the full migration, but I am also getting frustrated with the new "improved" software over there. This looks like a friendly spot.

Oh, I'm PhotogTom on RWOL. Decided that I needed a name that reflected the fact that I call myself a runner these days.

Hi Tom!  I changed my name here too.  Like you, I have an occupational username over on RWOL:rmgreenesq.  I've changed my name to Lerch (from the Addams Family) as that was my high school nickname.  I was tall and thin then.  I'm tall and thin again.  I've kept the same avaitar photo as not to confuse folks.

Rick 

PR: 5k 25:01 (10/15) 10k: 57:44 (7/14) HM: 1:57 (5/15) FM: 4:55 (1/15)

Canuck

Hey all. Nice to see some traffic. Got the ad free subscription and made a donation. It is really nice not to see a barrage of ads and spam.

PRs: 47:54 (10K); 1:46:36 (HM); 3:50:52 (FM)

Recovering from injured knee (PCL/Lateral Meniscus)

toyger

Another RWOL refugee here. The spam has become unbearable in the BF.

Glad to see some familiar avatars!

Jen

Sub1:40orBust

Great to see my RWOL and Facebook friends making their way over here. I have used Running Ahead as my mileage log for 3 years and it is nice to see more activity on the forums here.

Brian Albin

Hi guys!  Another RW refugee here.  I started using the RA log early this year and love it, but hadn't visited the forums.  So, "roadtripper" is my RA name from when I made my log but it's not really what I'd like to stick with.  I was "Kristin79" on the BF, but I didn't want to keep that, either.  Will have to figure out a new one at some point...  Anyway- hi!  : )

ETA- Just changed my name over to my BF name to eliminate confusion.  : )

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

runfoolery

Hi Kristin! Smile

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

hog4life

Hi RA, I'm Mitch, aka hog4life, another RW import. I found the Penguin thread last night an posted in it but thought I'd put a little intro here.
                  stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

I made a change to the group name. Let me know what you think. I got tired of seeing rwol.

BexKix, Bagel Defender

I made a change to the group name. Let me know what you think. I got tired of seeing rwol.

That'll work.

Antipodean

I've made the switch, too. I have the same name, but having only posted 588 times on RWOL since 2008 you can see I'm a lightweight. I find it hard enough to make time for running, let along posting, but love to read when I have time.

Great to find this link! I feel sorry for RWOL, but not sorry enough to stay!! Cool

Julie

"It's not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves."

~ Sir Edmund Hillary

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

I'm kind of "dual-booting" right now, using both forums (I'm PhotogTom on RWOL). But the spam over there this morning is outragous!

Gustav started a dailies thread in the "general running' forum so we'll see how that goes!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Me too. Couldn't take the spam anymore.

Hi friends...

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Hi friends...

um... do we know you? Smile