Supplement for Aching Joints? (Read 1204 times)

jennica98

Good Day Everyone.

Do you know an effective supplement for Aching Joints?

My father is requesting me to find a supplement that can treat/heal his aching joints.

He stop to take cream and oil products on his body because the effect was not lasting for a long period.

We believe that taking health supplement as the best solution on my father's problem.

A friend of mine suggested me the supplement High Potency Joint Aid. But were looking for more options.

Hope you help us guys!

Thanks!

jeffdonahue

You could try Omega-3 Fish Oil pills.

SMART Approach

He can try a Glucosamine/Chondroitan combo supplement. This helps for about 1/2 of patients with osteoarthritis.

Curcumin is an excellent component from herb Turmeric. It has anti-inflammatory and pain relieving qualities. It is poorly absorbed though. I would suggest the C3 Curcumin with Bioperine assuming he is not on many medications or a product called Curamin by Terry Naturally is excellent but a little costly.

I also am a fan of Omega 3s from a quality fish oil supplement. Great benefits related to heart health also and many Americans are deficient in these fatty acids. Be sure to take at least 1000mg of EPA/DHA per day. Read the label to get ideal amount of the key fatty acids. This is a key supplement for all of us if not eating the right fish weekly.

Or a combo of both would be ideal to try for 2 months. You have to give it time.

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

jennica98

Thanks jeffdonahue and Tchuck for your suggestions.. Noted : )

By the way, here's the overview product about the supplement High Potency Joint Aid that suggested by my friend..

• Nutrients which address the causes of arthritis
          • Increase mobility by reducing inflammation, swelling & stiffness
          • Reduce the pain and improve your quality of life.

What do you think? I saw their commercial last night.. it looks really great supplement.

jeffdonahue, i saw also the Omega 3 Fish Oil PillsSmile

SMART Approach

Can you give us the name of the supplement and the manufacturer? I will look at the formula and give you my thoughts?

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

Can you give us the name of the supplement and the manufacturer? I will look at the formula and give you my thoughts?

Just because I'm curious... it appears to be Maxalife High Potency Joint Aid

http://maxalife.com/joint-pain-aching-joints-joint-disease-joint-health#

Liz

pace sera, sera