So want to do 5k in 25 minutes (Read 691 times)

TheMysteryOne

Let me tell you a fact about what I did at the gym this week. I didn’t run. Because I have some crazy foot disease that impinges my ankle on the posterior impingement angle whilst I run, making it painful for me to utilize all my muscles in a running motion. So I read 18 books on lifting for sprint running. After completing 2 chapters of half of the books, I did the exercises therein, whereby I hefted many weights proportional to the back and tri’s that are used in a running motion. This is where it gets crazy. My pizza box says “no pizza for seven days makes one week”. I think that makes a lot of sense for life. I haven’t run for seven days. And it has been a week. Those fuggin pizza boxes don’t lie. Anyway, I wish you good luck on your running odyssey. It sounds like it will be fun. Especially if you conquer the 48 meter sprint blast. Get that shite down to 8:09 per mile for a 7 fathom sprint and you’ll be golden lad. Carry on.

Fuck you.

TheMysteryOne

If people on this forum are so terrible, the only rational decision left is to not waste your time and go elsewhere.

They are fucking terrible. Dicks only about 4 decent, reasonable 4 replies i have recieved from 4-5 users, and many trolls that probably don't even run.

TheMysteryOne

Let me tell you a fact about what I did at the gym this week. I didn’t run. Because I have some crazy foot disease that impinges my ankle on the posterior impingement angle whilst I run, making it painful for me to utilize all my muscles in a running motion. So I read 18 books on lifting for sprint running. After completing 2 chapters of half of the books, I did the exercises therein, whereby I hefted many weights proportional to the back and tri’s that are used in a running motion. This is where it gets crazy. My pizza box says “no pizza for seven days makes one week”. I think that makes a lot of sense for life. I haven’t run for seven days. And it has been a week. Those fuggin pizza boxes don’t lie. Anyway, I wish you good luck on your running odyssey. It sounds like it will be fun. Especially if you conquer the 48 meter sprint blast. Get that shite down to 8:09 per mile for a 7 fathom sprint and you’ll be golden lad. Carry on.

You're an incoherent prat. I get the "joke" you are making, except its pish, if your going to do that, at least make it make sense and somewhat realistic. You lack the intelligence and poise to do that. Shit trolling. Your time of 8.11 for 1 mile is absolute bollocks for some one that runs 226 km every month allegedly.... If I run that many km I would be blitzing you. 1 year from now I will be blitzing you on 80km a month.....Let alone 226 km a month....

Getting beat of a guy with asthma, scarred lungs from chemo and radiotherapy and low training volume.. pathetic

Also I have legs of glass way to go insensitive asshole, hope you get cancer like I had, then lets see how far you can run post succesful treatment without having glass legs that pick up injuries a lot easier than before....

TheMysteryOne

Just wanted to poke my head in to say I love this thread.

Okay, carry on.

Cause your another tard like Newton Kev, that lacks the intellgience or poise to even make fun of someone realistically and with skill. He just wrote a lot of shite that made no sense, he could have took the piss in a more like how I actually write style but a paradoy that actually was realistic he lacks the intelligence for it.....

I get the "joke" you are making, 

As long as you get the joke, I'm happy. The rest is just gravy on the cake...

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
            We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes
            bhearn

not lazy, just tired

This thread just keeps getting better and better.

Not if it makes sense.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

This thread just makes me dizzy.

steph  

This thread just makes me dizzy.

If by dizzy you mean giddy, I agree

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

haroldjiii

run, rest & read

You're an incoherent prat. I get the "joke" you are making, except its pish, if your going to do that, at least make it make sense and somewhat realistic. You lack the intelligence and poise to do that. Shit trolling. Your time of 8.11 for 1 mile is absolute bollocks for some one that runs 226 km every month allegedly.... If I run that many km I would be blitzing you. 1 year from now I will be blitzing you on 80km a month.....Let alone 226 km a month....

Getting beat of a guy with asthma, scarred lungs from chemo and radiotherapy and low training volume.. pathetic

Also I have legs of glass way to go insensitive asshole, hope you get cancer like I had, then lets see how far you can run post succesful treatment without having glass legs that pick up injuries a lot easier than before....

Maybe you should check out his PRs before you talk about blitzing him.

And yeah, now people are trolling for the fun of it, but you have to look back at some of the craziness you've put out there, like wishing cancer on someone. Who's not going to troll you now?

And those legs of glass? It's because you don't run!!  You really need to do a couch to 5k program and not think or worry about times for a year or so. If you're really doing this for your health, you need a solid foundation.

I felt a little bad about the hole you were digging for yourself before, but not anymore. Gotta concur with just stop posting if it's so bad here.

bhearn

And just for good measure, to add a touch of class, let's try blending in some Aristotle.

http://www.hearn.to/mystery-aristotle.html

Yet they do not come to do the "STANDING RESISTANCE CHEST PRESS" which implies that Wisdom depends in all concerned with the faculty of sensation, and from this start of intensity "comfortably hard", ya the warm down I will get a lot on core work on nature, but yet surely these give the most of the stars, and about the greater number than good, i.e. the end, is one of these type C fixes the lack of training I wasn't too hard I will be expanential.

Feeling the growl again

And just for good measure, to add a touch of class, let's try blending in some Aristotle.

http://www.hearn.to/mystery-aristotle.html

Yet they do not come to do the "STANDING RESISTANCE CHEST PRESS" which implies that Wisdom depends in all concerned with the faculty of sensation, and from this start of intensity "comfortably hard", ya the warm down I will get a lot on core work on nature, but yet surely these give the most of the stars, and about the greater number than good, i.e. the end, is one of these type C fixes the lack of training I wasn't too hard I will be expanential.

And this is what happens when bhearn gets bored and lays into the bourbon on a Friday night.  

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

xhristopher

They are fucking terrible. Dicks only about 4 decent, reasonable 4 replies i have recieved from 4-5 users, and many trolls that probably don't even run.

And all this time I thought you were the troll that don't even run.

Don't stop now. This winter sucks hairy troll balls and you are a shining light keeping us from growing weary in our winter doldrum. A beacon of foolish endeavor. A Faustian arbiter of laggardness. Perpetuate the myth, generous Mystery One!

TheMysteryOne

Maybe you should check out his PRs before you talk about blitzing him.

And yeah, now people are trolling for the fun of it, but you have to look back at some of the craziness you've put out there, like wishing cancer on someone. Who's not going to troll you now?

And those legs of glass? It's because you don't run!!  You really need to do a couch to 5k program and not think or worry about times for a year or so. If you're really doing this for your health, you need a solid foundation.

I felt a little bad about the hole you were digging for yourself before, but not anymore. Gotta concur with just stop posting if it's so bad here.

Er fuck you. Idiot jumping in half way through a thread, it all started cause some prat didnt read and made fun of me for having cancer saying my scared lungs where radioactive like spider man. My glass legs are because I had chemotherapy and radiotherapy you dick and if folk are going to troll me about my injuries  ( inc lung injuries) without reading my stuff then I can wish what I like on them, I also said i wish he survived like I did and then see how much more glass like his own legs would be (then he can make fun of folk getting injuries) typical selective reading.....As I said if I did 40 km A week I would smoke his 8.11 1 mile time, thats someone with lung damage, asthma and glass legs....All from chemo/radiotherapy.

Another prat that jumps in half way through a thread.... if you go back to the start you will see it was this community being the usual dicks that they are bar a few exceptions. Dunno why this site is so full of trolls.  I can say what the fuck I like when idiots make fun of my scared lungs and glass legs, when other idiots dont read why I pushed so hard on a cool down lap a couple of months back even though I said why several times.

All the problems here are because people cant or wont read what I write. If they had read a few months back for example the reason I pushed so hard and reinjured myself on a warm down tread mill  was because of a letter from a doctor I had suggesting fibrosis so I wanted to see if my fitness had gone up or not, which it had (which for 2 weeks I couldnt do due to injury). If you where told possible interstital fibrosis and an injury had stopped you running for 2 weeks so you did not know how fit you currently where .

TheMysteryOne

And all this time I thought you were the troll that don't even run.

Don't stop now. This winter sucks hairy troll balls and you are a shining light keeping us from growing weary in our winter doldrum. A beacon of foolish endeavor. A Faustian arbiter of laggardness. Perpetuate the myth, generous Mystery One!

Another tard. Look at my latest log if you dont believe My runs, idiot. Its got garmin gps data. I am also getting a footpod thing so I can prove every single treadmill run I do. Score is 1-0 me. And when I get to 25 minute for 3k in 2 months time it will be me 2 trolls -0. And if you add in selective reading by dicks saying my glass legs are "cause I dont run" hmm funny I never got these injuries before I had chemo and radiotherapy yet ran far more didnt go fast then either as I DID not know I was ill....