An ad that will NEVER play in the US (Read 789 times)

My legs are killing me

After seeing a million commercials about erections that one seems pretty tame.

The Greatest of All Time

I have always liked beavers.
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

dork.major dork.

I have to admit to pretty much loving that commercial...

Reaching 1,243 in 2008 -- one day, one week, one mile at a time.

Imminent Catastrophe

Reminds me of a funny line from "Naked Gun"... Detective Drebin (Leslie Nielsen), looking up at Priscilla Presley climbing up a ladder (wearing a skirt): "Nice beaver!" Jane Spencer (Priscilla Presley), picking up a stuffed beaver from the shelf: "Thanks, I just had it stuffed!" ...it's on my "top 10 funniest movie lines ever" list.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Reminds me of a funny line from "Naked Gun"... Detective Drebin, looking up at Priscilla Presley climbing up a ladder (wearing a skirt): "Nice beaver!" Priscilla Presley, picking up a stuffed beaver from the shelf: "Thanks, I just had it stuffed!" ...it's on my "top 10 funniest movie lines ever" list.
            We just watched that movie, with our kids. I'd forgotten that some of it probably wasn't appropriate for them! Oh, well, they'll survive.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We just watched that movie, with our kids. I'd forgotten that some of it probably wasn't appropriate for them! Oh, well, they'll survive.
              I'll bet most of it goes right over their heads. That's what I loved about "Enchanted" and the Shrek trilogy--half of the humor in the films was definitely aimed straight at the parents watching.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

But the presence of O.J. Simpson has forever ruined it for me. Too bad, they were pretty funny movies...

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I'll bet most of it goes right over their heads. That's what I loved about "Enchanted" and the Shrek trilogy--half of the humor in the films was definitely aimed straight at the parents watching.
                  I imagine my 9-year-old didn't get it, but I'm afraid the 13- and 15-year-olds did! Shocked
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I imagine my 9-year-old didn't get it, but I'm afraid the 13- and 15-year-olds did! Shocked
                    Ooh, this is true. I was about that age when those came out, IIRC. It's OK, if they get it it just means that they are sharp-witted and precocious. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Ooh, this is true. I was about that age when those came out, IIRC. It's OK, if they get it it just means that they are sharp-witted and precocious. Big grin
                      OK, I feel better about it, then!

skinnycaponesugar

I watched that commercial on Tv the other day (Australian TV) and I didn't really get it until it had passed. I laughed so hard, but I think it is really cute! if I had a daughter, I wouldn't mind her seeing it Smile

Love, Run, Sleep