Photos that make you laugh every time (Read 3800 times)

thumbs up!

This one's made the internet rounds a few times, but every time I see it I laugh! Do you have any?
    2010 Goals
    1. get to and maintain 20 MPW
    2. sub 50 min Crazy Legs 8k -- April 10 (so close! 50:13... next year)
    3. sub 30 min 5k
    4. improved time in Madison half marathon -- May 10
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Dane...somewhere around age 1:

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

xor

Another internet oldie but goodie. And a real sign, so you can travel there and make your own. NOTE WELL: this dude is actually copying the body placement of the original, which was an old hippie dude. But I couldn't find that one in 1.5 seconds, so you get this one.

Feeling the growl again

Edited to add- it's funny buy realized there is one questionable word on it that may be inappropriate so I won't risk ruffling feathers...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I go by this every time I visit my folks:

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Edited to add- it's funny buy realized there is one questionable word on it that may be inappropriate so I won't risk ruffling feathers...
              Can you give us hints? Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

xor

Pretty much all the stuff on Engrish.com! Here's an example. I wonder which member of this community might post such a sign?? (at Engrish, this is entitled "I always wondered where the Grinch lived" and then captioned "...have a nice day".) And here are some rules for using the toilet. They are goofy, but here's the weird part: once you figure out what they intended, they are even weirder!

#artbydmcbride

Makes me laugh.every.single.time! Big grin And those shoes!!

Runners run

pitrunner

Engrish is my favorite! I can't find this on the site right now, but there used to be a pint glass with this printed on it: "I wonder why coffee tastes so good when you're naked with your family." I had a pic of that taped over our coffee maker at my first job. And I've always wanted this shirt: MTA: one of my all time favorites
                        Makes me laugh.every.single.time! Big grin And those shoes!!
                        It's my favorite too. It was my screen saver for awhile.
                          Dr. Evil uses a device he calls a "Time Machine" to travel back to 1969 and remove Austin Powers' mojo. The sexually wounded swinger must travel back in time and, with the help of agent Felicity Shagwell, recover his vitality. Meanwhile, Dr. Evil's personal life runs amok as he discovers love, continues to shun his son and develops a close relationship with himself. Well, actually, a clone 1/8 his size whom he dubs "Mini-Me". The always time-baffled Dr. Evil begins his plan to put a gigantic cannon on the moon, thus turning it into a device called either "The Death Star" or "Alan Parson's Project," depending on which name is available. Leon is Mathilda's DK. A is a hippy mentor that doesn't like DK. Leon passed away for real. This is what happened next... The first time Mathilda drives a car. bunny/cat puppy (Scrappy Doo) zucchinis eggplants (English Cream Golden Retrievers) boob (Sith apprentice) sky (Gandhi apprentice) beer wine ("Christmas Time Is Here") http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRm5qofw5vs Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself. - Kahlil Gibran
                          And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

Imminent Catastrophe

Dr. Evil uses a device he calls a "Time Machine" to travel back to 1969 and remove Austin Powers' mojo. ... ...Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself. - Kahlil Gibran
                            Umm, stream of consciousness? BTW "LEON" originally called "The Professional", with Jean Reno and a very young but talented Natalie Portman. Great movie.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Former runner

BTW "LEON" originally called "The Professional", with Jean Reno and a very young but talented Natalie Portman. Great movie.
                              The Professional was a spinoff of Jean Reno's Victor "The Cleaner" character from La Femme Nikita. Another great movie. (Not to be confused with the lame TV series)

Ross