Photos that make you laugh every time (Read 3800 times)

Outside Lane

See how they run...

There was something about that little yellow guy that just got to my youngest son. Big grin
      He's thinking, "Someone else with my hairstyle!!" Big grin
        "Envy Wheres a coat and hangs out in the Hall way?" What? That is esoteric!..........oh what is that... OH.... I really shouldn't laugh...Rofl You totally don't see her. Picture would be useful for teaching a photography class. Teach people how to put things in the foreground or in the background in pictures.
          R.I.P. Oolong the bunny

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

#artbydmcbride

Runners run

2. Heart ?
              And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

3. Clowning around ? The highest form of wisdom is kindness. - The Talmud
                  And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

Imminent Catastrophe

Kum & Go. Huhhuhhehhehhuhhuhhehheh....

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Doobry

it cracks me up each, and every time. NB: on a serious note, 'twas just a lil' wing-action from the furry fellah, no actual penetration ensued - the duck was slightly ruffled, but made a complete recovery & consequently fucked-off (quick-sharpish) to warmer climes when the next opportunity arose.

Religion is just a contest to see who's got the best imaginary friend.

My daughter, 2 at the time. After being put to bed under protest, I found her hiding in the kitchen later.

Imminent Catastrophe

The Professional was a spinoff of Jean Reno's Victor "The Cleaner" character from La Femme Nikita. Another great movie. (Not to be confused with the lame TV series)
                          Just stumbled upon this and can't resist sharing:

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Just stumbled upon this and can't resist sharing:
                            That is one of my favorite movies!

Michelle

xor

Leon/Perfessional is a great movie. But that picture does not make me laugh every time. Nor the movie.

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

But that picture does not make me laugh every time.
                                Sometimes?