Photos that make you laugh every time (Read 3800 times)

wannaberunner

I look my best blurry!

Now that is funny!  And cute!  I wish I could have a kitty but my family is allergic.  Phooey.  So I have doggettes.  They are almost kitties!
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have cats that act like dogs (one chases us around and fetches). Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Menace to Sobriety

Man! Loading a cat launcher looks tricky. No wonder the army doesn't use those.

They're outlawed by the Geneva Convention.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

wannaberunner

I look my best blurry!

she runs like a girl

I must say, this one was actually fairly tragic. A top marathoner nearly winning a top marathon, slides on a wet advertisement banner that needs not be there, cracks his skull and drops out of training to recover from the needless injury. After his slide, race officials immediately removed the banner.

MTA:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/olympics/2006-10-22-chicago-marathon_x.htm

OMG? cracked his skull? I had no idea!! I thought the picture was funny. But it's only funny until someone gets hurt Sad I never even saw the marathon I only saw pictures. Will he recover? Did he get this win?

That's ridiculous and I hope there is some sort of lawsuit about that situation that can help him and his family!

MTA: Now I feel terrible Sad

And great, now I get to be the one to make the funny thread unfunny. Damnit

2010 goals: PR at distances from 3k-HM 3k: 02/02/10 - 12:00 - road 5k :03/13/10 - 20:32 - road 10mile: 04/02/10 - 1:15:49 "The only thing I hate more than running is not running"
            FastTalkingFatty

I know politics are a risky topic but I love this sentiment.

<www.runningahead.com/groups/veggies/

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

wannaberunner

I look my best blurry!

OMG? cracked his skull? I had no idea!! I thought the picture was funny. But it's only funny until someone gets hurt Sad I never even saw the marathon I only saw pictures. Will he recover? Did he get this win?

That's ridiculous and I hope there is some sort of lawsuit about that situation that can help him and his family!

MTA: Now I feel terrible Sad

And great, now I get to be the one to make the funny thread unfunny. Damnit

We love you.  You are forgiven.

Jill_B

I fly.

I know politics are a risky topic but I love this sentiment.

Hilarious!

Bring it on.

Outside Lane

See how they run...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

OMG, that might be the funniest thing I have seen in all of 2010! Big grin  I gave my love a cherry...that had no stone...

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

There are just so many funny things in this photo, especially to a parent of a little boy who would be content to be a nudist:

ETA: sheesh

~ Sarah Kay

xor

Ok, sorry, but that one made me want to hurl and I'm not even kidding.

Feeling the growl again

I wish I could find the photo of the guy doing a header into the steeple pit at The Redlands University.  Sadly, I cannot.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

wannaberunner

I look my best blurry!

This is soooo funny but I hope this poor kid isn't aware of this photo being on the internet later in life!  OMG!

There are just so many funny things in this photo, especially to a parent of a little boy who would be content to be a nudist: