Post Your Small, or Big, Victory For The Day! (Read 5844 times)

ben8010

17 mile run today!  Longest I've ran since NYC Marathon 2005.

lots of recent milestones by you guys/gals posting, great job to all!!   with today's run I broke 1700 miles for year, goal was 1400.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

lots of recent milestones by you guys/gals posting, great job to all!!   with today's run I broke 1700 miles for year, goal was 1400.

Well dang, you missed your goal by 300 miles! Smile

(Darn computer)

I think I'll have to start lying about my miles when I put them in the log.

joescott

17 mile run today!  Longest I've ran since NYC Marathon 2005.

I'll bet it feels good to be getting back into the game, so to speak.  Congrats!

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

joescott

Ran a 19-minute PR in the OUC Half on Saturday!

Wow.  That is a *huge* move.  Awesome.

- Joe

10 miles on a treadmill. I can't believe I was able to get through that long of a run on a treadmill.

drrbradford

Ran a PB on 10k course with 460ft ascent. Feeling psyched for getting stuck into the cross country championships in February and then smashing my road PB's on some flatter courses.

joescott

Nice!  And might I add, nice tights. 

- Joe

Ran a PB on 10k course with 460ft ascent. Feeling psyched for getting stuck into the cross country championships in February and then smashing my road PB's on some flatter courses.

Cool. So, grad students allowed to run xc?

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

L Train

Cool. So, grad students allowed to run xc?

Maybe the problem is 5 gray runs out of your last 9.

Don't judge me. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Outside Lane

Hit 500 miles for the year today - I know it pales in comparison to most of you - and doesn't even place me with Jared....but it was a good year for me - and I'm happy with it.  Happy Holidays to all on RA!

See how they run...

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Hit 500 miles for the year today - I know it pales in comparison to most of you - and doesn't even place me with Jared....but it was a good year for me - and I'm happy with it.  Happy Holidays to all on RA!

Congrats! Cool

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/