Post Your Small, or Big, Victory For The Day! (Read 5844 times)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Awesome job! You are ready for the Peachtree! Which start wave did you get?

Start wave  A

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Mrcrumpton

Start wave  A

I will see you there!

2013 Goals

• 5K-20:00
      • 10K-44:00
      • 1/2 Marathon-1:38
      • Marathon-3:30
      • Complete 50 Miler

A small victory-100 mile month as of today, only a few of those in my log- it is my birthday, however- I'm still movin'.  I'll never catch skydog, though- all I can see is the bottoms of  his running shoes as he vanishes over the horizon.

thanks Chuck, although not alot of truth to that last statement, thanks anyway.   so July will be 100+ consecutive mth #2 for you, right??  trick is to load up front of the mth & do your lr"s on the 1st day of the month.  you have any extra day in July & Aug too.

drrbradford

Got hold of a pair of adizero PRs which are statistically proven to be more rare than hens' teeth in the UK. I've been without a pair for a couple of years now, it feels so right to be inside them again.

Sex.

Former runner

2 years 8 months and 22 days after losing it, I finally found the crank arm bolt that fell off my bike. It's been a lucky week for me so far.

Ross

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

1) 50 mile week back to back

2) 200 mile month( 2nd time)

3) Ran 16 straight days(not planned and planning not to do it again) Smile

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

great job Ronald!!  & #3 made me laugh, thanks

rundwoods

185 mile month, exactly 1000 miles completed for the year. About 330 miles ahead of where I was last year at this point.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

185 mile month, exactly 1000 miles completed for the year. About 330 miles ahead of where I was last year at this point.

Congrats!

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter

Just got to 3000 "lifetime miles" (in 3.5 years of running) Smile

2017 Goals
                          1) Run more than 231 miles
                          2) Be ready for  HM in the spring

nice job Matt!

Did a 6 mile time trial run today on a whim under 41 mins...would've been a 10k race record for me.  3:20 here I come!

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Nice job

Matt and RF

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter