1000Km-621 mile club

Corrinabear (Read 219 times)

Hey Corrina!!  It is an exciting day for me.  I have finally passed you on the bunny chase.  It might not be long that I am ahead for now I am excitied

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf

Playing with fire? Now someone is chasing you? 

"Nothing's better than the wind to your back, the sun in front of you, and your friends beside you." Aaron Douglas Trimble

Hey Jenn, good for you!  Sorry I have not been around but I have been crazy busy.  Been going to boot camp 3 days a week and not getting my runs in.  Trying to get Christmas crap done and still do regular family things. Pretty sure I will not be catching up by the end of Dec.  Keep running!

Congrats to all who have made it over the line! I will be back in January to try it all over again.

Corrina-I have decided that the bunny is out of reach for 2009 but I already have my sights set on him again for 2010.  For now I am just happy "passing" people out on the course.

Genipher 

"Run when you can, walk when you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up." –-Dean Karnazes 

"There is no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing" Dave Landgraf