1000Km-621 mile club

seanster - August 17 (Read 6 times)

wanderingoutlaw

Congratulations, seanster! You reached 1000 km for 2023. Hope your running continues to go well.

John

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

WohooO! Way to go, Sean!

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Great to see you reach 1000 still in August, Seanster!

seanster

ME

WohooO! Way to go, Sean!

Thanks... as you know, bit of a delay this year.  Second slowest to 1000k.

§ SIGNATURE§

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

So what if there's a delay? You still got there! Life happens. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

T W

Congratulations.  Due to family reason, I will have to skip this year though I still run from time to time.  Wish I could catch it up next year.

Congratulations.  Due to family reason, I will have to skip this year though I still run from time to time.  Wish I could catch it up next year.

Hope it's nothing negative - or, at least, not too serious - and wish everything good in life to you and your family.

Nice to hear, yet, that you still find some time to run, now and then.

All the best, TW Smile

T W

Hope it's nothing negative - or, at least, not too serious - and wish everything good in life to you and your family.

Nice to hear, yet, that you still find some time to run, now and then.

All the best, TW Smile

Pedro, thank you for your kindness and best wishes.  I should've been clearer.  No, nothing negative.  Due to job change and having a kid in high school, I had too many travels this year between two cities 500 miles apart.  It sounds like an excuse though I did feel tired after each 9-hour driving Smile.  Now that I sent my kid to college last month, I would have more time for running.  But, it is impossible for me to touch the finish line this year.

Wish you and other club members all the best in the remaining of 2023!

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Just keep running when you can. The road and the trails or wherever you like to run will always be waiting for you no matter if it's a day, a week or a month since your last run. Good luck! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Pedro, thank you for your kindness and best wishes.  I should've been clearer.  No, nothing negative.  Due to job change and having a kid in high school, I had too many travels this year between two cities 500 miles apart.  It sounds like an excuse though I did feel tired after each 9-hour driving Smile.  Now that I sent my kid to college last month, I would have more time for running.  But, it is impossible for me to touch the finish line this year.

Wish you and other club members all the best in the remaining of 2023!

Truly glad to know it is not about any serious health problem, or something like that.

And no, it surely does not sound like an excuse - having to travel 500 miles (800 km for us here in Europe), several times, out & back, must be quite tiring.

Thanks for your wishes, TW, as well ! Smile