1000Km-621 mile club

T W - December 3 (Read 5 times)

wanderingoutlaw

Way to go, T W! You've reached the 1000km mark. I was getting a little worried when you hadn't posted a run in over a week. Hope you finish out the year strong.

John

T W

Thanks, John.  I was just back from a trip.  Are you going to beat the bunny this year though you may need one or two ultra-run?  I believe you can do it if you like to.

Well done, TW. You 'promised' and certainly delivered Smile

Congratulations to you.

As for myself, I'd be glad to reach 800 Km / 500 Mi, come December 31 -- certainly no Ultras in my plans!! Just aiming to gradually improve my physical condition & start next year on a slightly better shape, given 2022 was not famous for me, from that point of view.

Well, but centre-stage is definitely yours today... so keep going strong!

T W

Pedro, thanks! Hope you get well soon.  After all, we are running for health.  So, please be patient and wish you fully recover in 2023.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Nice work, TW! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

T W

Thanks, CanadianMeg.  Hope you continue to lead us in 2023!

Pedro, thanks! Hope you get well soon.  After all, we are running for health.  So, please be patient and wish you fully recover in 2023.

You're absolutely right, TW. Thanks for your kind wishes, as well. Things are definitely getting better but, as you say, patience is the way forward.

And, by the way, I totally subscribe to this Smile

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I'm not going anywhere. There's no quitting running now. LOL!

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

wanderingoutlaw

No. I'll likely be 70 or 80 miles short. I've done much better than the last two years, so I'm happy with that.

Thanks, John.  I was just back from a trip.  Are you going to beat the bunny this year though you may need one or two ultra-run?  I believe you can do it if you like to.

John

I'm not going anywhere. There's no quitting running now. LOL!

Good to know!

And this is surely a fantastic addiction :-)