1500 Miles So Go Run

Bunny at 101 miles and getting closer (Read 325 times)

Forever Learning

Should be able to make progress the next several weeks as the Pfitz 55 schedule starts kicking my a$$ Wink
      Kick some bunny arse! Wink
      2009: BQ?

Forever Learning

Up to page 1 and will be passing 1,000 miles tomorrow Shocked
        Mishka-old log

Nice job man! Your log and mine over the last few weeks are freakishly similar.

Forever Learning

Agreed - I just have a few more off days. Doing the 24/55 Pfitzinger plan...
            Jeffrey

Up to page 1 and will be passing 1,000 miles tomorrow Shocked
              Nice! The Pfitz plan is a good one. I am on week no. 14/18 (on the 18/55).
                I've been Pfitzing it too, but slightly higher most of the time. Pfitz has been good to me...
                  I'm a Pfitz fan too - currently working on the 18/55 plan - last week before the taper starts.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Forever Learning

Unfortunately the hard weeks are still to come for me - race is in early January...
                      Unfortunately the hard weeks are still to come for me - race is in early January...
                      Not saying it will be easy - but I've got a feeling that with the training you have behind you this year - that ole Pfitzy won't be as brutal to you as he has been to me. I'm looking forward to doing this program again next year - just not in the middle of the Texas summer. I may come down and run Houston just so I can train in the fall Big grin

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Imminent Catastrophe

That danged bunny never takes a day off.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Go Pre!

The bunny smells my sore knee and is tracking me down!

Forever Learning

Now at 32 miles... Big grin
                              66.7, today. Bunnies aren't so cute to me anymore. Smile

Michelle

Forever Learning

The bunny has been passed... Big grin