1500 Miles So Go Run

1500 (Read 492 times)

runpd

Eye Lick Two Rhune

Good Job Tuff, been waiting for you to reach the finish line. We seemed to push each other for a while there, or at least till you had to taper, and recover from your marathon. Good job agian on the 1500 miles. Brad

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" -Pre

2009: BQ?

Prophet!

nice job Dave!
          Great job all of the 1500'ers!
            Thanks all. Admittedly, I've been slacking a bit since Oct, but with 3 races lined up already it's time to knock the rust off and get at 'er... It's been fun chasing each other up and down the ladder this year. Certainly provided added motivation for me. Particularly runpd (aka Brad), my virtual running nemesis Wink. Maybe we can settle this in the 2000 Club next year?
            runpd

Eye Lick Two Rhune

Maybe we can settle this in the 2000 Club next year?
              I plan on it Wink. And my wife says I am too competitive.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" -Pre

Welcome to the finnishers club TUF, congrats!! Belive me! I am not joining the 2000 club next year, 1500 was hard enough, so I will stay put. Right now motivation and climate has formed a formidable coalition to slow down any serious attempts at long runs! Cheers ArneParne Big grin
                Goals 2008 1: BQ/PB <3:30:59 done feb 17th bq 3:27 2: half ironman done aug 10 3: 2 or more m. done feb 17th and boston april 22. 4: sprint tri done july 5 goals 2009 1: the norseman done="" feb="" 17th="" bq="" 3:27="" 2:="" half="" ironman="" done="" aug="" 10="" 3:="" 2="" or="" more="" m.="" done="" feb="" 17th="" and="" boston="" april="" 22.="" 4:="" sprint="" tri="" done="" july="" 5="" goals="" 2009="" 1:="" the=""></3:30:59 done feb 17th bq 3:27 2: half ironman done aug 10 3: 2 or more m. done feb 17th and boston april 22. 4: sprint tri done july 5 goals 2009 1: the norseman>
                  I plan on it Wink. And my wife says I am too competitive.
                  Love it.
                    I thought my run at 2000 would be successful but injury time at the beginning of the year and various weeks off for one reason or another kept me under the goal. Oh well. Great job everyone!
                      Another one here that's _thinking_ about the 2K group ....
                      2009: BQ?
                        Congrats to everyone who has crossed over the finish line!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Carl A

Another one here that's _thinking_ about the 2K group ....
                          I'm joining a bunch of pace groups, because I'm so wild and unpredictable (to myself, that is). Smile

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

Heck yes stringsn88keys! Nevermind that you slept in (7:20 AM start) before adding 13.1 miles this morning to cross the 1500 line that taught me the lesson that I will not run more miles than you this year. Smile I'll see you next year in the 2000 club.
                              I finally hit 1500 today as well! With 2 days to spare I can recover for the rest of the years and get ready for a New Years day 10 miler. Here's to next year and 1,750? sub 3:30 marathon? Lots of goals to think about but I can rest on that 1500 for a while.
                              run26dave@gmail.com GoogleTalk: run26dave

Imminent Catastrophe

5.3 today and that's 1500 for me, just under the wire Cool Where's the beer?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016