1500 Miles So Go Run

December Goals (Read 725 times)

C-R

Do you run a lot of trails regularly?

Nice work...that is cold...and I like the cold...but that is cold.

We run pretty regularly at EC but usually only 8-10 with 6 or so on the roads. I also run on a XC course in town but that's not very comparable. I need to get to Ft Ben and check out the trails there.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Jill_B

I fly.

I did it!!!! WHOOO HOOO!

(Now why aren't I on the list yet????)

Bring it on.

I did it!!!! WHOOO HOOO!

(Now why aren't I on the list yet????)

That costs extra.  Send all $ to me. Big grin

The list isn't an automatic thing.  You have to be added by one of those human being things.  

Congrats on 1500 Wink

mta:  I put you on the list.  

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Jill_B

I fly.

That costs extra.  Send all $ to me. Big grin

The list isn't an automatic thing.  You have to be added by one of those human being things.  

Congrats on 1500 Wink

mta:  I put you on the list.  

Thank you... I'm sure the check will reach you soon... just keep checking.

I always thought it was automatic!  Goes to show what I know!

Bring it on.

Awesome!  Can I get a dollar for every mile you've run this year?  It would be kinda fitting, right?  Approve

Jill_B

I fly.

It seems only reasonable...

I should probably send you my social security number and mother's maiden name too... Smile

Bring it on.

It seems only reasonable...

I should probably send you my social security number and mother's maiden name too... Smile

LOL!!!

Uh-oh, my get up and go has suddenly got up and went....no...motivation....must...get...out...of...chair...and, run....

C-R

Watch this guys stuff (courtesy of Jeff). If you don't go out after this, call the coroner.

Awesome

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Watch this guys stuff (courtesy of Jeff). If you don't go out after this, call the coroner.

Awesome

Ha, yeah, that did it.  Thanks for sharing.

If the number of miles I've given up for the sake of my vomiting children count for anything, I'm good to go.  Mercifully, the Patie Bug of 2010 (yes, we name our big sicknesses, and you would, too, if you were in my place) is coming to an end, so I should be able to get some good miles in next week.  I think I'll even hit 500.  Now for next year, I only need to triple that! 

"We are not talking about gorse-bushes," said Owl crossly. "I am," said Pooh.
                        theyapper

On the road again...

That's a great video.  If I hadn't already run this morning and passed 1500 for the year, I'd be out there right now.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

I am DONE. Woohoo!

5k - 23:30

10k - 49:00

Half - 1:48:34

Full - 4:01:28

Working toward hip nirvana.

Wow, I don't think I am going to make it...this cold has me beat and I just don't think I can make it out the door today...that kinda sucks.

MTA:  eff it. I'm heading out.  If I'm not back in an hour I am passed out by the side of the road...but maybe I will have gotten a mile or 2 in.

#artbydmcbride

Good luck , knifey!   Smile

Runners run