1500 Miles So Go Run

2009 Marathons (Read 1746 times)

Slow-smooth-fast

Im running London Marathon April 26th. Looking forward to this.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

KvnJns

I am new to this group, hoping to get the mileage in. Registered for my first. Bayshore May 23rd.

Kevin

Hey all Did one last sunday, a small one in Denmark, a winter marathon in "Kalundborg" Else London Marathon April 26th. Copenhagen Marathon May 24th Beer marathon in june (small one in Denmark) Berlin marathon in September -Anders

Denmark

Forever Learning

Didn't hit my A goal of 3:50, but did beat 4 hours - 3:54:38. About mile 23 when I was in no mans land I decided I needed to break 3:55 and hurt myself the last mile but got the job done. Big grin
            Didn't hit my A goal of 3:50, but did beat 4 hours - 3:54:38. About mile 23 when I was in no mans land I decided I needed to break 3:55 and hurt myself the last mile but got the job done. Big grin
            Congratulations!!!! Hopefully that hurting at the last mile wasn't too bad! Smile

Michelle

Queen of 3rd Place

Bit the bullet: OC Marathon, May 3. Damn peer pressure. Arla

Ex runner

Go Pre!

JF, you haven't been thanked enough for your admin prowess on this thread!

Into the wild

Thx Dad...Dad.... Daddyo, I'm happy to do it; it's you lot that have the real work to do Evil grin It is a monster though, ain't it Shocked

Shut up and run

Go Pre!

Thx Dad...Dad.... Daddyo, I'm happy to do it; it's you lot that have the real work to do Evil grin It is a monster though, ain't it Shocked
                    It sure is...and yet, your name has yet to appear ... are you joining us in our trials and tribulations?

Into the wild

Real life is tossing me this way and that at the moment Sad I dearly hope to run Beachy Head again this October and will know better in a couple of weeks how things are in real life world. Thanks for asking Smile

Shut up and run

Purdey

Self anointed title

I dearly hope to run Beachy Head again this October and will know better in a couple of weeks how things are in real life world. Thanks for asking Smile
                        Johnny - I'll be spectating at BH - too close to my 24hr race to run it Sad I really hope to see you there! Tom

Illinois April 11th Indy half May 2nd Mohomet Ill half around Aug 22nd Indy monumental Nov 7th
                            Real life is tossing me this way and that at the moment Sad I dearly hope to run Beachy Head again this October and will know better in a couple of weeks how things are in real life world. Thanks for asking Smile
                            Hope it works out for you Johnny, you had way too much fun last time to miss it.

E.J.
                            Greater Lowell Road Runners
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

runlouierun

Just registered for the Eugene Marathon on May 3 Shocked

RunOregon blogger

I am running the Eugene Marathon on May 3. I am less than one mile behind the pace bunny!!!