3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Sucker Punches (Read 1095 times)

C-R

JIC anyone thought the Monkeys have gotten to me (they well might have, just not in this case),  Wife probably gets Flu because she comes in contact with a half dozen of them most days during the season.

I just finished watching that show, and the ending bothered me a bit, could it happen?

Better not watch 12 Monkeys then. Could make you start wearing tinfoil hats.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Vaccines are one way the government is trying to control us.  See "The Last Enemy".  They can't make an entire TV show if it was not true.

I'll give that an 8/10 on the trolling scale.  Well played.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

I'll give that an 8/10 on the trolling scale.  Well played.

Couldn't keep going long enough though, just in case someone starts believing me.

And I know that is one issue that one can troll Trent

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I almost bit the hook with that second one. Almost

I'm RUNNING! It's not much but more than I ever expected just a couple short months ago. At that time I wasn't sure I was going to get out of the wheel chair.

Anyways I go to Hopkins on Monday. Hoping to find the root cause of everything, if it's truely  auto immune or if it's purely neurological. I get to enjoy yet another EMG/NCV (the test Trent just had) I'm hoping to see some improvements in it since my last one wasn't so good. Anyway just thought I'd pop my head in here with the good news of my running. Hopefully I'm not screwing myself

Pam

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

All normal

LFTs normal too

Yeah. So loads of people hearing about my symptoms are all, "you are probably just getting old". Um, no. Deep muscle pain out of nowhere is not a common symptom of being in the mid-40s.

OMG you would think that everything is MEANT to fall apart once you hit 40. Maybe 20 years ago but not today. Especially if you've kept your self healthy and lead a healthy life style!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

IK, R?

OMG you would think that everything is MEANT to fall apart once you hit 40.

I'm RUNNING! It's not much but more than I ever expected just a couple short months ago. At that time I wasn't sure I was going to get out of the wheel chair.

Pam

Excellent news Pam, just getting out of the wheel chair would have been an accomplishment, but you are back running, wow..

OMG you would think that everything is MEANT to fall apart once you hit 40. Maybe 20 years ago but not today. Especially if you've kept your self healthy and lead a healthy life style!!!

The man that is going to make America great again says that, we over 40 are not respecting our age and running more than 10 miles a week, despite it not being good for us and anyone can get addicted, Trent included.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I'm RUNNING!

Yay! Good to hear some good news. Hopefully things will continue to improve for you.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Glad that things are getting better for you Pam.   Hope that things continue on the up swing.

steph  

C-R

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Anyways I go to Hopkins on Monday. Hoping to find the root cause of everything, if it's truely  auto immune or if it's purely neurological. I get to enjoy yet another EMG/NCV (the test Trent just had) I'm hoping to see some improvements in it since my last one wasn't so good. Anyway just thought I'd pop my head in here with the good news of my running. Hopefully I'm not screwing myself

Pam

Woohoo!!!!!!

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Aw, yassss!!!

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Great news rocken!