3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

Feeling the growl again

18%? DAMN

+1, I am drooling already.  Where did you find these??

Hell, now that it is an evening affair I have nowhere to go Big grin

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

span span where ya staying?

Feeling the growl again

span span where ya staying?

Westin Georgetown.  Went for a run down Rock Creek to the Potomac trail, but pedestrian/bike traffic was crazy.  So I crossed the bridge to Arlington and doubled back (where I have not run before) and did a nice trail look on Teddy Roosevelt Island, then south to near Reagan Int'l and back to the hotel.

I have a light day (8-10 hrs) tomorrow then a few 16-18hr days before heading home Wednesday night.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Nice.  I run there all the time! Love it there!

So. Yeah. Dude: Pizzaria Paradiso, near Dupont Circle. Great pizza, better beer selection. Check it out.

Flying Dog in the hotel room? Dude.

Feeling the growl again

So. Yeah. Dude: Pizzaria Paradiso, near Dupont Circle. Great pizza, better beer selection. Check it out.

Flying Dog in the hotel room? Dude.

I'll look that up tomorrow.  Thanks.

Re the Flying Dog....meh, I spent my dinner allowance today on breakfasts/lunches for the next few days at CVS.  Given how I felt after my run I wasn't going out on the town to find something special....too much prep work for tomorrow anyways.  Flying Dog was the best the local questionable liquor store I could limp to had.  Smile

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

+1, I am drooling already.  Where did you find these??

Payless Liquors on Rockville Rd. Stopped on the way home from the race to see if maybe they had some KBS.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

The KBS tends to go for about $8 a bottle, as high as $12 a bottle.

Plus tax.  Cripes.

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

Looky what I stumbled upon.

Never had that one and I do not think that they brew it any more so they must be old.  Do they have a bottled on date?

Anyway a very nice find!

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Never had that one and I do not think that they brew it any more so they must be old.  Do they have a bottled on date?

Anyway a very nice find!

I can just make out what looks like 03/15/07 on one of the bottles. A couple of reviews on beeradvocate list that as a bottled on date, so that's probably correct. At 18% they should either be nicely aged or nasty skunk juice. Joking

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Kalsarikännit

Untappd isn't working!

Panic!

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Untappd isn't working!

Panic!

Relax. Have a beer.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Untappd isn't working!

Panic!

Apparently you've had 23 Beadeca's Well and they weren't very good. Big grin

Feeling the growl again

Untappd isn't working!

Panic!

Funny.  Typically it stops working at 5pm each day....

Feeling the growl again

I am too sore to run today, so I am headed to Pizzaria Paradiso with a coworker soon.

Kalsarikännit

Apparently you've had 23 Beadeca's Well and they weren't very good. Big grin

Then it is me. After 23 beers I am not so great with technology. Big grin

It kept giving me a load issue type response. I went to Half Acre's taproom and had a small flight there. A girl who uses untappd told me she was getting the same message.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart