3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

Feeling the growl again

Yes, what is wrong is that all you had in your house was Miller Lite.

Trying to lose weight, figured if I had bad beer I would just lose my taste for beer for awhile and not buy any more.

I think it's worked.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

Never was a big fan of Blue Point's beer.  Now this.  Meh.

http://mybeerbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/02/anheuser-busch-agrees-to-purchase-blue.html

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

So I'm headed out the door last weekend to join a couple imaginary internet friends.  I take all of the beer I have in my house, save for one lone bomber left to guard the pantry.  This is all to give away to imaginary internet friends.  Hell, some of them may be pulling one over on me to get free beer by claiming they are just a middle man to send it to other imaginary internet friends.

Anyways, I have this big ass box of beer leaving the house and I'm thinking this is good for my diet.  But somehow it came home ever fuller than it left.

You people are such enablers.

Eric M, I handed off your SK Cowbell to WhoDat.  Assuming you are a real internet friend and not a patsy account for WhoDat to siphon off more free beer.  Big grin   If you come across some of that American Trappist that will supposedly start appearing in MA....

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

So I'm headed out the door last weekend to join a couple imaginary internet friends.  I take all of the beer I have in my house, save for one lone bomber left to guard the pantry.  This is all to give away to imaginary internet friends.  Hell, some of them may be pulling one over on me to get free beer by claiming they are just a middle man to send it to other imaginary internet friends.

Anyways, I have this big ass box of beer leaving the house and I'm thinking this is good for my diet.  But somehow it came home ever fuller than it left.

Eric M, I handed off your SK Cowbell to WhoDat.  Assuming you are a real internet friend and not a patsy account for WhoDat to siphon off more free beer.  Big grin   If you come across some of that American Trappist that will supposedly start appearing in MA....

yeah I'm planning to send some to trent and whodat if I come across it. my little local shop doesn't carry it and the bigger shop was sold out the last time i went. I know I'll find some eventually

Prince of Fatness

If someone sends me a box of beer I empty it, fill it with different beer, and send it back.  I think that there is some law or something that says you must do that.

Anyway, get use to it.  You're going to have to figure out a different way to lose weight.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

If someone sends me a box of beer I empty it, fill it with different beer, and send it back.  I think that there is some law or something that says you must do that.

Anyway, get use to it.  You're going to have to figure out a different way to lose weight.

Like actually starting to run again, I know, I know....

Despite my best intentions I came back feeling I received more than I gave on that one.  I need to find a new beer source, my local store is starting to look a little bland and makes it hard to keep up.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

An important corollary law to consider is that when returning the box, you must outdo the person who originally sent you the box.

Prince of Fatness

That is difficult at times.

Another important corollary law to consider is that you should not include 10 IPA's in the same box. IPA's, that if not drank within the next day or two, will go bad.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Uncle....

An important corollary law to consider is that when returning the box, you must outdo the person who originally sent you the box.

You send me beer. I'll send you a box of feral cats. Is that the idea?

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

You send me beer. I'll send you a box of feral cats. Is that the idea?

With a video recorder hooked up.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Feeling the growl again

I've heard good things about Daredevil; they must be doing pretty well to be taking this expansion on so quickly:

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/indiana-brewers-to-break-ground-on-taproom-in-speedway

Once this opens it will not be hard for me to pop in there on the way home.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

With a video recorder hooked up.

I'd pay to see a video of a box of feral cats opened up with Dex and Remy in the room 

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I've heard good things about Daredevil; they must be doing pretty well to be taking this expansion on so quickly:

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/indiana-brewers-to-break-ground-on-taproom-in-speedway

Once this opens it will not be hard for me to pop in there on the way home.

With Scotty's Brewhouse opening in Brownsburg and this we should be pretty well set on the west side.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

I'd pay to see a video of a box of feral cats opened up with Dex and Remy in the room 

LOL.  Although I made the mistake of trying to teach Dexter some self-respect and not to be afraid of cats the same day we got him....tough old barn cat whacked him in the nose, so now he is a little tentative when he gets in range.

I did not know Scotty's is opening in BB.  Where will it be located??

MTA:  Looks like they may be replacing the crapping Wings place that is shutting down?