3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

BEER (Read 2196 times)

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

glad you liked it! I wasn't sure if you had tried it before, but how could I not include one when it was less than a week old

I had one previously from Trent and thought it was good, but didn't really get the hype. I don't know how old it was. This one was definitely fresher and much more tasty. I also drank it from the can instead of a glass. Don't know if that made a difference or not. Guess I'd need two fresh ones to know for sure 

Thanks!

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

Potato Cream Ale 2014. That's where it's at.

Not at it at all. 

C-R

Right now I hate this thread.

But I am losing weight so there's that I guess. Feck

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

http://www.flotrack.org/coverage/251607-Flo-Beer-Mile-World-Championship-2014/article/27885-Beer-Mile-World-Champs-Se

Spaniel, road trip?

Dang....and I don't even need to find such and excuse to get the wife to visit Austin....

Interesting that they don't list "sub-5" James Nielsen as making an appearance.  Perhaps he can't repeat in front of a real audience?

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

Maybe I need to start training again. I have the beer drinking part down.

Speaking of beer. Thanks Indy peeps for the Grapefruit Jungle. Had it last night. Damn good.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Prince of Fatness

If only I had time, I have the space....

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/farmers-grow-indiana-hops-for-indiana-beer

You could ship me some of those fresh hops and I could make a beer for you. Just sayin'.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

You could ship me some of those fresh hops and I could make a beer for you. Just sayin'.

I'd drink that.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

So quit your job and move out here and help me finance a winery/brewpub.  I've got the wine knowledge, the perfect location picked out, and the training to run the business/marketing end, all I need is a brewer and about $600K in financing.

Prince of Fatness

And quitting my job will help me come up with $600K?

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

And quitting my job will help me come up with $600K?

Yeah I keep running into that same roadblock.

C-R

Two words - crowd source

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Prince of Fatness

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

http://mybeerbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/09/dogfish-head-expands-indiana.html

Nice.  Curious, they are not going with the major local distributors.  I wonder how that will affect where to find it.