3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Greg's Monthly mileage Challenge (Read 102 times)

You know, the fur ball is going to lose in this too.  Just glad that thing is going down with the rest of us!  Maybe HF can post the fur ball's result too...

Thought of adding that, but 10 miles a day is kind of easy to remember and that bunny is going to lose this challenge every other month anyway. I believe only Spaniel and mbehr from this thread are ahead of the furball.

Feeling the growl again

Thought of adding that, but 10 miles a day is kind of easy to remember and that bunny is going to lose this challenge every other month anyway. I believe only Spaniel and mbehr from this thread are ahead of the furball.

Heh.  After being up >100 miles when I got injured, I am going to get passed by furball tomorrow.  Disapprove

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

One week left in March. Wink

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Hey Greg, please include me as well.  If nothing else this might keep me from going too big too soon and instead keep a steady growth.

Jan - 157.2

Feb - 180.6

Hey Greg, please include me as well.  If nothing else this might keep me from going too big too soon and instead keep a steady growth.

Jan - 157.2

Feb - 180.6

Got this, HF?

Got it.  Thanks

#artbydmcbride

One week left in March. Wink

I think I am going to make it

Runners run

Got this, HF?

Apologies Greg...based on the thread title I thought you were maintaining.

Thanks for adding me Happyfeet

Feeling the growl again

Well, with 100 miles looking optimistic for the entire month of March I appear to be well set up to go forward from here...

sigh.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Apologies Greg...based on the thread title I thought you were maintaining.

Thanks for adding me Happyfeet

Heh, I'm just a figurehead.

Finally feel like I'm getting my mojo back.  After that flu I had a month ago (missed a week, then had energy levels tanked for about a week after), it's been a rough road.  On track to break January's mark, but just barely.

Who knows, maybe I'll actually start logging my damned strength training again, too.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
                        Emil Zatopek

xhristopher

Heh, I'm just a figurehead.

Kinda like the queen?

Well, I've got my third progressive month done. There will not be a fourth.

263.  Things are starting to feel right again.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
                            Emil Zatopek

kcam

328 .. and the ole jalopy's still holding together.

C-R

222.5. Odd but in line.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/