3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Greg's Monthly mileage Challenge (Read 102 times)

Feeling the growl again

100.7 miles. It took everything I had to type that pathetic number.

It could have been worse....you could have run 89.8 miles.  I wonder what kind of moron was that lazy.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

152 miles just barely over last month, but for this challenge I would have run at least 30 miles less this month.  Faster workouts are beginning to feel easier than a month ago.  My sweet spot for mileage seems to be in the 150-160 Miles/month where the running gets easier than at lower mileage.

218 for April - after starting the month sick.

kcam

308 for me.  Missed by 20 miles but if I hadn't signed up for this 'challenge' I likely wouldn't have even hit 300.  There were several evenings where the only thing that got me out the door for another run was knowing that I was behind pace on this thing.  My 'miss' happenedd early in the month when the pressure's not on ... lesson learned.

Front-load the mileage!!

189.7 for me...only one way to go from here!

#artbydmcbride

146.1 miles  Black eye  trying to see if rest days actually help hamstring soreness <skeptical>

Runners run

Looks like a lot of folks are taking their mulligan early.  I will not hit my goal for May, but will see how much I can get done in the next 15 days. Trent wins April month with 3 miles total logged and superbunny has an identity crisis.

Hi Happyfeet, can you adjust my front page entry to be 218 for April...i saw you had me down for 208.

Looks like I'll need at least 42 miles in the last 5 days of this month, while recovering from a 50 mile trail race, or this month is hosed. Uh oh.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Mine is hosed too...and I don't even have a 50 to recover from (just haven't really run this week due to a looming cold and not wanting to screw Tom over by being incapable of pacing due to some calf issues).  I haven't logged runs in a whlle, but I think I need about 80 miles in the next 6 days.  Oh well.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Mine is hosed too...and I don't even have a 50 to recover from (just haven't really run this week due to a looming cold and not wanting to screw Tom over by being incapable of pacing due to some calf cankle issues).  I haven't logged runs in a whlle, but I think I need about 80 miles in the next 6 days.  Oh well.

FIFY. BTW, thanks for the updates on Purdey and WG. Too bad to hear about Purdey's knee.

Hehe.  Yeah, that's more like it.  I apologised to the osteopath/sports massage guy for them on Friday.  WG confirmed I had them and I didn't even flash them for more than a second.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Yeah, At this rate I'll never get back to January's mileage.

steph  

I need 38 more miles. Crap!

Yep I'm definitely failing this month, though in the good news dept. I can now get up and down the stairs without gripping the handrail for dear life, so I've got that going for me.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.