3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

3rd Annual Spaniel Farms Beer Mile (Read 1116 times)

C-R

At least he didn't help himself to your expensive stuff this time...

Different fridge. I learned my lesson. Big grin

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Different fridge. I learned my lesson. Big grin

Well learn it better.  Put a row of that Busch or whatever else that nasty stuff was I saw in there in front of the good stuff.  Decoy beer.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

Well learn it better.  Put a row of that Busch or whatever else that nasty stuff was I saw in there in front of the good stuff.  Decoy beer.

Did that but obviously not well enough. I'm thinking a combination lock might do the trick.

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

DMNT span span, you fucking scheduled opposite this.

Cripes.

Feeling the growl again

Cripes.

Meh.  We have better company.  Besides, I scheduled around you, remember?  Smile

It is an interesting conflict.  I think we saw flyers for that while we were in Flat 12 back in June.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

C-R

Cripes.

Holy Hell Heat Mizer we will have more variety at spaniels than that. Don't make us have to toss your butt in the lake now.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Could go there first, then do the beer mile at 7pm Wink

Feeling the growl again

Holy Hell Heat Mizer we will have more variety at spaniels than that. Don't make us have to toss your butt in the lake now.

Well at least when people get amoeba brain or flesh-eating bacteria we'll have medical staff on hand.  But I guess if it's the medical staff we're throwing in the lake he'll have to settle for a bunch of drunk idiots working on him...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

meh. False dichotomy.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

This is interesting.  I've thought we have similar beer tastes but I didn't think either BB beer was bad.  I thought both tasted better than the Avalanche, though I know both you and C-R preferred it.  I guess that's why they make so many to try. 

Anyways, at least none of them are MGD...

It's probably just me and to everyone else it's tastes just fine. My taste in beer can be a little odd at times. It would get boring if we agreed on everything. Wink

I picked up some Flat Tire in a can thinking it might make a good Beer Mile beer. Everyone seems to love Flat Tire, to me it's just OK. I also don't think it's very chuggable (is that a word?), so not a good Beer Mile beer for me.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Daaaamn. My BIL and another friend stopped by last night and cleaned me out of BB Summer Ale. Thankfully I know there's more. And WhoDat hatin on BB. Tsk tsk.

I've got 9 or 10 cans of each left. I'll bring them Saturday and you're welcome to take as much as you'd like. Big grin

I've also got some Avalanche Ale and Fat Tire as wells as a six pack of singles from Louisiana that I'll bring. I'll post a list later today so Trent can check it against his master list. Wouldn't want him to have to stop drinking because he ran out of uniques.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Wouldn't want him to have to stop drinking because he ran out of uniques.

Well I've got a whole case of what I thinks are uniques for him sitting here, it's up to him if he drinks them here or takes them with.  So I think between all of us he should be OK.  Smile

They keep increasing the temp forecast and decreasing the rain chance.  Well, it's looking like we'll be racing on the surface of the sun like both prior years.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I've got 9 or 10 cans of each left. I'll bring them Saturday and you're welcome to take as much as you'd like. Big grin

Hmmm, I will indeed check...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Well I've got a whole case of what I thinks are uniques for him sitting here, it's up to him if he drinks them here or takes them with.  So I think between all of us he should be OK.  Smile

Bringing a 6 of Hop Project 66. Tasty stuff. To share for ye folks, of course. I'm now thinking maybe I need to grab some more...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Not yet on my list...