3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

300 (Read 944 times)

#artbydmcbride

Woohooo!   I sneaked past MilkTruck!  Cool

Runners run

My groin/inner thighs feel like I've been playing that game where you walk around with a balloon between your legs and then have to pass it on to someone else while still squeezing it securely during the handover.   I don't know why they feel like this, but I haven't even pulled a stunt with mileage and my body is still rebelling.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

an amazing likeness

Woohooo!   I sneaked past MilkTruck!  Cool

I'm broken. Haven't run in 8 days and counting. 2012 is definitely yours.  I'm not even on page 1 any more.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

C-R

My groin/inner thighs feel like I've been playing that game where you walk around with a balloon between your legs and then have to pass it on to someone else while still squeezing it securely during the handover.   I don't know why they feel like this, but I haven't even pulled a stunt with mileage and my body is still rebelling.

Stunt sympathy pains. Its a little known but important medical concern for the 21st century.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Ah.  Phantom training?  You could be right.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

The King of Beasts

I'm broken. Haven't run in 8 days and counting. 2012 is definitely yours.  I'm not even on page 1 any more.

well, dicks - that is not good news

anyway. Get well, maybe this break will make for a better 2013 ? I Hope so

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Feeling the growl again

Sorry to hear this.  What happened?

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

My groin/inner thighs feel like I've been playing that game where you walk around with a balloon between your legs and then have to pass it on to someone else while still squeezing it securely during the handover.

Pics or it didn't happen.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Crap.  Hope it clears up quickly, dude.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Damn.  Sorry to hear this.  Do you know what is broken/dysfunctional?

Pics or it didn't happen.

A picture of my groin is not worth a thousand words.

C-R

Knowing what you've managed to overcome last year I hope this one is solved with rest, recuperation and copious amounts of beer. Heal up MT.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

#artbydmcbride

Sad   {{{{powerful healing vibes>> MilkTruck <<powerful healing vibes}}}}

Its no fun to sneak by you this way.  Get well and kick my ass in 2013 like the good old days!   Cool

Runners run

an amazing likeness

Thanks all for the concerns & well-wishes. Very non hurtlocker of you. Not one buck up buttercup....Just working through some pretty nasty hamstring strain problems and knee issues in my rebuilt knee. Came on suddenly on a run with a 'pop' and searing pain from hip to knee. Not sure what's the cause and which is the effect. A few more days with no progress and Dr wants an MRI to figure out what's happening.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Oh! Heal up quickly!

steph