3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

August Weight Loss Challenge (Read 1622 times)

C-R

So I misread the scales, or got my maths wrong.  I am actually at 189 pounds rather than 210 pounds.

Well, either that or I lost 21 # yesterday.

Time for an optometry appointment or the scales used in the UK are much more complicated than here. Sounds like a slide rule scale.

Either way, congratulations on weight loss that fast which usually entails liposuction or something of that sort.

Sandbagging isn't just for races anymore. Heh.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

kcam

I suck.  

149.8lbs this morning.  Sundays are my nemesis - I ran a measly 11 mile 'long run' and then the wife and I rode our bikes over to a breakfast joint.  I had a burrito and a donut and that kicked off a grazing spree that lasted all day.  I won't tell you what I weighed yesterday but it was ugly.  I guess all the salty food induced a good amount of gained water weight.   My big race is this coming Sunday and now I'm back to square one on weight.   Hopefully it'll drop back down quickly.  Fuck. 

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Looks like I need to break out the two a days...

steph  

Hey, I was 170 yesterday ... but that was after lunch and with a full colon.  I'm not counting that as a formal weigh-in.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

So you're saying you were full of shit?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Well, I am a lawyer.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

NameStarting WeightGoal WeightW1W2W3W4
                Trent 170 160 167.5 166.2 165.4 164

164.4 today. Picked up miles and was stable with beer and food. Well, except for two nights of gluttony over the weekend. Need to go get my BF measured soon to see where I really am.

Feeling the growl again

This week is not going well.  At all.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

obsessor

181.8 for the Thursday weigh-in. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Need to go get my BF measured soon to see where I really am.

Done. At the gym today. Came up as 9-13.4%. Taking the midpoint, ~11.2%.  Even at 13.4%, that is reasonable.

With my 9 lb weight loss over the past 6 weeks, that means I probably was ~17%. If I drop ~3 lbs, more, that will bring me to ~9%.

Purdey

Self anointed title

But what is your BMI dammit?!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Purdey

Self anointed title

Thanks.

obsessor

Apparently my BMI is lower than 85% of Americans at my age and gender, and 55% worldwide with my age and gender.

Apparently, that makes me like somebody from the Maldives.

cool. I am now most like someone from Portugal. At my thinnest, most like someone from the Congo, and at my heaviest, most like someone from Tonga.

That is a pretty cool thing. At least in BMI, virtually, I've Been Everywhere, Man, I've been everywhere.

Ok -I'm First to make goal weight, just realized. Now, If I can hold it for a week! Then to take off 35 more lbs, would be nice.