3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

December Mileage Throw-Down (Read 1970 times)

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Merry Christmas All!

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

C-R

Merry Christmas everyone. Too many glasses of some fine Bourdeaux to hit the dreadmill tonight.

Tomorrow is another day as we need to wrap some presents for the crumb snatchers.

Cheers.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Yes Merry Christmas everyone! May you all find some extra miles in your stocking Smile

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Feeling the growl again

Too many glasses of some fine Bourdeaux to hit the dreadmill tonight.

This may be the best present I get for Christmas.  Unless my wife goes into labor in 5 minutes, which I would not bet against.

The family in town has torpedoed my delicate balancing act of ridiculous mileage, sleep, and recovery.  I'm a wreck.  Exhausted with insomnia, which for me is a very bad sign.  Hope to snap out of it tomorrow or I'll be crying uncle soon.

Merry Christmas everyone!

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Merry Christmas to each and every one!

steph  

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

A Saucy Wench

Merry Christmas!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Merry Christmas All!

From me too!

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Prince of Fatness

I'm about to head out with (no not my dog) friend Fisher for 6 miles on the trails.  After that it is family time.

Enjoy the day, folks.  Merry Christmas!

Not at it at all. 

243.8 for the month gets me 2400 for the year, so that's what I'm gonna do. 60.2 to go, 6 days to do it. I like it.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Feeling the growl again

243.8 for the month gets me 2400 for the year, so that's what I'm gonna do. 60.2 to go, 6 days to do it. I like it.

Very nice.

C-R, rabutler, I left a belated stocking stuffer in my log for you.  Merry Christmas guys.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Ostrich runner

Spaniel, it looks like you should be prepared for Land Between the Lakes in March.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Feeling the growl again

Spaniel, it looks like you should be prepared for Land Between the Lakes in March.

I was just thinking on my run today...the second one, I think, they all blurr together...how much better prepared I would be for an ultra now.  

With a little rest!!!

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Very nice.

C-R, rabutler, I left a belated stocking stuffer in my log for you.  Merry Christmas guys.

Wow. Impressive. Congratulations.

Merry Christmas to all!

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.