3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

December Mileage Throw-Down (Read 1970 times)

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

C-R, rabutler, I left a belated stocking stuffer in my log for you.  Merry Christmas guys.

Damn you spaniel. Oh well, at least I got my first 60 mile week.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Damn you spaniel. Oh well, at least I got my first 60 mile week.

I saw that.  Awesome job dude.  Nice triple Saturday, that really caught me off guard.

Don't worry yet, I've spent most of the morning timing contractions.  I think I will be forced to miss some running very soon.  Not today, perhaps, but soon.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

C-R, rabutler, I left a belated stocking stuffer in my log for you.  Merry Christmas guys.

Damn. I guess you're feeling better.

I'm trying to be steady eddy here. Just racking up 10s but can't seem to find time to double let alone tripple (nice work ra).

This last week ought to be fun. 

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Damn. I guess you're feeling better.

I'm trying to be steady eddy here. Just racking up 10s but can't seem to find time to double let alone tripple (nice work ra).

This last week ought to be fun. 

Don't worry.  I'd give it 70-80% odds I'll be missing runs within 36 hours.  

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

C-R

I'm excited for both of you. Don't they have treadmills at the hospital? I bet you could sneak one or two runs.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

I'm excited for both of you. Don't they have treadmills at the hospital? I bet you could sneak one or two runs.

Doubtful they are open to the public, but the Monon is spitting distance away (we use Clarion North).

A Saucy Wench

Don't worry yet, I've spent most of the morning timing contractions.  I think I will be forced to miss some running very soon.  Not today, perhaps, but soon.

Sounds like a good day to do intervals on the treadmill.  Sprint during the contractions. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Ostrich runner

How much longer? Tick tock tick tock...

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Me too!  

steph  

I'm excited for both of you.

So am I!

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Good luck to both of you, spaniel and missus!

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Have you left yet?

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Have you left yet?

Early labor, discharged soon. Cost me one run in morning and another in evening already, won't be awfully long.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't the stocking stuffer they were looking for!  Impressive.  Hope all goes well for you and the family this week Spaniel.

I at least hit 80 for another week.  Threw the mileage chase out the window on Christmas and had a good run with the wife.  She was only going to do a few but the next thing I knew, she kept turning with me as we chatted.  Just like old times.  It was a good end to a solid week.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.  We're due to sanitize the house with the sick kids and visitors we had this weekend.

Feeling the growl again

Threw the mileage chase out the window on Christmas and had a good run with the wife.  

Good job on the 80+, I'm sure you are far enough ahead of your goal to take a down day!