3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

2013 Fourth Quarter Weight Loss Thread (Read 46 times)

Feeling the growl again

And then there were Four?

The Few.  The Proud.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

The Few.  The Proud. The Fat.

Except TO, of course Big grin

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

The only other exception to this is that she doesn't veer into the BEER thread either.  There's the link!

I'm highly embarrassed to report that I ended the last weight loss thread at 151.2 (weighed this morning) for a net GAIN of 0.2 lbs.  I think I'll try to lose weight by not being in the thread this time (yeah, that should work).  Right.  Good luck to participants.

Consider me entered for Q4/2013.  I've barely run since JUL and the injury, but I'm on the up-trend (fingers crossed!), cleared to ellipticalize, and have that sweet, ponderous treadmill coming.  Things are looking up ... almost as high as my weight.

When I can fit my fat ass through the loading dock door, I'll roll onto the freight scale and submit a number.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

The only other exception to this is that she doesn't veer into the BEER thread either.  There's the link!

Haha.  Plenty of beer is consumed and sits around my middle.

Six to eight pounds worth I'd say.  Just don't have any beer talk to talk Roll eyes

steph  

kcam

I swear I had that exact post all Tee'd up (TF. TP. TF.) earlier this morning and then chickened out on posting it. I didn't want TeaOlive coming after me!! Too funny.

BTW - I'm keeping an eye on y'all.

Prince of Fatness

189 this morning.  I was able to minimize the damage from my Delaware trip last weekend.

Not at it at all. 

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

131 again.

steph  

C-R

On 6 miles this weekend still at 170.

BF% at 18.8. Down from 24.6 at the start of this. I don't put much credence in the scale BF% accuracy but I like the trend.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I'm thinking of starting a Fourth Quarter Weight Gain thread. Who's in?

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Week 2 - 154.4 lbs

Kind of surprised I lost anything this week, so I will certainly take that.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

When I can fit my fat ass through the loading dock door, I'll roll onto the freight scale and submit a number.

Black eye

Apparently, I enjoy eating like I'm marathon training.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Prince of Fatness

Black eye

Apparently, I enjoy eating like I'm marathon training.

What's your goal weight?

Not at it at all. 

My ass says 200.

But I'll say ... 167.5.  A nice, even 13 pound loss.

-- Dick LeBeau

Prince of Fatness

191.  Thought that I had a good week.  I guess not.

Not at it at all.