3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

2013 Fourth Quarter Weight Loss Thread (Read 46 times)

Feeling the growl again

Given the disaster that was November, both in terms of diet and running, I will take it.  I don't even want to know how high I got at some point before I buckled down again.

I must have lost the same 5lbs 5-6 times this year.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

I must have lost the same 5lbs 5-6 times this year.

I will be sending a box loaded with another 5 lbs out that way in the near future.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

I will be sending a box loaded with another 5 lbs out that way in the near future.

I would not be surprised if there were a correlation in the timing of such boxes and weight gain.  I'm also off to Sun King after work for some reciprocity.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Thank you.  Yeah I was discharged yesterday afternoon.  I had symptoms for a few days but not bad enough to do anything about (I guess).  Then, pow, woke me up in the middle of the night Sunday and went to the ER.  I am glad that I went when I did.

Appendicitis for those that do not know.

Holy cow!  Sorry I didn't see this until now, but I'm glad things are improving.  (I was going to say, "Glad to hear about your discharge!" ... but that does not sound right.)

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

C-R

162. Im sure being ill led to that. Only managed one mile yesterday but it was 100 degree that knocked me off. 13,1 recovery miles today

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Prince of Fatness

Have not weighed myself in a couple of weeks and will not do it until New Year's Eve.  I need to get back exercising again and that will happen next week.

Not at it at all. 

Got a snazzy new Ozeri scale, chock-full of bells and whistles.  It says:

Weight = 186

Body fat = 16% (rounded -- hehe)

FSM in a race car!  Sad

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Prince of Fatness

Final weight 188.4.  Well, at least I lost weight this quarter.  The appendix episode, while dropping my weight temporarily, really set me back exercise wise.  Other than some walking I really have not done much exercising in December.  Hopefully 2014 will treat me better than 2013.

Not at it at all. 

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

steph