3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Crap (Read 599 times)

Thanks everyone. I took a day off the other day. I was super busy dealing with sick kids so it was actually easy for me to do. Calf was great for me today on my run. We shall see how it works tomorrow for my long run. I have a feeling that this was my body's way of telling me that I really need to make sure to have recovery weeks in, not only with no workouts but I also need to cut some of my mid long runs down a bit on those weeks. 

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Crap is right.  

Diarrhea / upset stomach.  Almost headache.  Since yesterday evening.  Fun.

No running for me today I think.   Blah, whine, whine.

hope you're feeling better Steph!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Hope the calf is better. It's been fun watching you run as much as the fast guys in the swamp. I keep telling Ben to log his runs faster because you keep trading places on the leaderboard Wink

Thanks Candice. As far as the leaderboard, I haven't really paid attention to that since it's so early in the year. Been too busy running that is until this week lol. In actuality I never have  really paid  much attention to where I am there