3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

2013 Third Quarter Weight Loss Thread (Read 49 times)

Prince of Fatness

182 all of a sudden. No idea why really...I had been bouncing around in the low 190s for months, but had been slowly ramping up the training. I was getting frustrated because there wasn't any progress in this area, then I dropped 11lbs in ten days. No signs of dehydration or anything, so I guess my metabolism just kicked in somehow.

Nice work.  188.8 this morning.  I saw it coming.  One of these days I am going to get pissed off enough to actually do something about diet and exercise but I am not quite there yet.  This hip thing is a major source of frustration and there are days when I just let it get the best of me.

Not at it at all. 

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

I can't quite focus on the whole eat / drink less.  But I'm very thankful that

I can still run.  It would be pretty ugly otherwise.

Sorry about your hip, Finn.  Hope that it heals soon.

steph  

kcam

148.1 for, I guess, W11.  I thought I was on W10 but whatevs.

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

W12: 172 - holding.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

C-R

Even with my crappy no change that - shitty training I am at 172. WTF?

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

The last time I was able to weigh my self was Thursday @ 130 lbs.

After 3 days away, eating and drinking at will, I don't want to know what the scale will

say tomorrow morning.

steph  

Ostrich runner

My low weight was apparently due to dehydration of unknown etiology. Back to 189 a couple days later.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

kcam

I've modified my training with an eye towards my early Dec marathon.  When I start doing long singles my weight goes up.  I've run a couple 20's the last two weeks on Sundays and the rest of the day I am fighting the urge to eat anything and everything.  I FING HATE MARATHONS.

C-R

I FING HATE MARATHONS.

This ^

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

W13: 170.2  within the margin of err . . . hydration of my goal weight (172).

Prince of Fatness

189 for week 12.

This is the last week and I need to lose at least 2 pounds so I can say that I did not gain anything this quarter.  I suck at this.

Not at it at all. 

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Hanging on to 131.

steph  

Feeling the growl again

I have been MIA for awhile on this thread...I topped 160 at one point but have nearly eliminated beer and started running some more, and so far so good.

Heh.  Weighed myself at 161 on 9/24.  Heaviest since I was 13 (179 all-time high at several inches shorter...fatty fatty fatty).  I'm getting my ass in gear.  I'm in Europe for a week....no kids, food kinds sucks...good excuse to run a ton and not eat much.  I have set a firm goal of being racing weight (147) by Christmas and damned straight it's going to happen.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

C-R

171. Hmmmm

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

I'm in Europe for a week....no kids, food kinds sucks...

Wow, where the heck are you?