3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Let's talk recovery (Read 439 times)

Feeling the growl again

My abs have never been as sore as after a night doing porcelain crunches.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

DoppleBock

And in college when you passed out at some strange house - The next morning you had to do the walk of shame - All hungover and shitty looking walking back to your house / dorm room. 

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Feeling the growl again

What the hell.  I take about 2-1/2 weeks completely off running, one week of which I covered 80 miles in 7 days with 30-70 lbs of gear over mountainous terrain.  Yet here I come back and do an easy 8-miler two days ago and 6-miler last night, and I'm knocked out.  An hour after my run I am flat laid out for the night.  It pisses my wife off more than the time gone running.  What's up with this?

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

DoppleBock

What the hell.  I take about 2-1/2 weeks completely off running, one week of which I covered 80 miles in 7 days with 30-70 lbs of gear over mountainous terrain.  Yet here I come back and do an easy 8-miler two days ago and 6-miler last night, and I'm knocked out.  An hour after my run I am flat laid out for the night.  It pisses my wife off more than the time gone running.  What's up with this?

DWDL

Delayed Wiskey Drinking Lethargy

Give you body a few days - Until then Fake it for the Wife - She would do the same for you Smile

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !