7/14 is Bastille Day.  

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

April 16th

Earthday HM

St. Cloud MN

"A" goal = Sub 1:40

"B" goal = Sub 1:42

"C" goal = PR

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

L Train

7:14 pace

7/14 is Bastille Day.  

That's it!

We don't have GETM here.  But, for real?

We don't have GETM here.  But, for real?

?

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

It's a stupid Internet game with rules to convoluted and evolving to explain.  Basically, it involves posting something ridiculous in the hopes that someone will take you seriously. Then you've "got them."

Carl A

April 2. Philly 100. Finish.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

jpdeaux

jpdeaux -- 4/18 -- Boston Marathon -- <3:10.

L Train

It's a stupid Internet game with rules to convoluted and evolving to explain.  Basically, it involves posting something ridiculous in the hopes that someone will take you seriously. Then you've "got them."

Yeah, like acknowledging that my goal has anything to do with the French.

[deleted whining; whining doesn't a PR make]

Prince of Fatness

April 2

10 Miles

Kutztown Fools' Run

Kutztown, PA

Goal:  This will be a fitness check.  I will come up with an actual time later.

OK.  I will give you a goal.  I think that I have progressed far enough to give this one a go.  This is still a fitness check in the sense that it will tell me what I have lost since I ran this same race last year (1:12:20).

Goal is sub 1:20.  Aerobically I think that I am there.  We'll see what the legs have to say.

I am running without a watch so hopefully I will get the effort right.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

OK.  I will give you a goal.  I think that I have progressed far enough to give this one a go.  This is still a fitness check in the sense that it will tell me what I have lost since I ran this same race last year (1:12:20).

Goal is sub 1:20.  Aerobically I think that I am there.  We'll see what the legs have to say.

I am running without a watch so hopefully I will get the effort right.

Go for it!

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Carl A

April 2. Philly 100. Finish.

Not going to happen, due to the family calendar. Trying to get into the CAT-100 on 4/30 instead.

If it works out his will actually be OK; I'll be trading in a loop asphalt course that I know I could finish and getting something that will be a new challenge.

But damn, it's time to stop tapering for a couple weeks.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

There's an obscure and infantile reason for it, but it's probably hard to find.

Are you trying to break my PR by 1 second?