3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

July 2013 Racing Thread (Read 57 times)

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

67.45 miles (21 laps)

1OA

That went well. Still doesn't seem real.

Awesome run Greg.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

39:57

Just embarrassing. A DNF might have been better.

No, a finish is a finish.

7:14 for me.  3rd fastest of 4 tries.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

No, a finish is a finish.

Agreed. I DNF'd a beer mile a couple years ago (foam/barf issues, fun!) and it still just doesn't sit right when I think back on it. You got the job done.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

an amazing likeness

Why aren't you sleeping...or drunk...or both?

Agreed. I DNF'd a beer mile a couple years ago (foam/barf issues, fun!) and it still just doesn't sit right when I think back on it. You got the job done.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

flarunner

Nice running Gville K!

And you too, Milk Truck! Especially after being so injured for so long!

67.45 miles (21 laps)

1OA

Way to go! 67 miles doesn't seem real to me either! Wink

{C-R and C-R's family}

37:44  for a PB on this course.  And the beer was spectacular...cold, crisp. fresh kegs of Shipyard Export on a 78F day.

Glad to see you're getting over the injury stuff and back out there!

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Bang Ding Ow.

Best description of a track event I've read in a long time. Cool

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

67.45 miles (21 laps)

1OA

Nice.  Unreal to me, too.

-- Dick LeBeau