3650 Miles in the Hurtlocker

Olympics (Read 236 times)

Prince of Fatness

Hey the Olympics start shortly.  Here is something that will get you in the spirit.

Click

Semi-retired.

Feeling the growl again

Heh.  Guess I need to start watching women's soccer.

BTW, if anyone has a good TV schedule link, especially for T&F, that would save me from looking for one.  I need to fill up the DVR for my return to the treadmill in 2 weeks.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Will Crew for Beer

Not really a TV schedule, but it has the date and times of all the Track & Field events.

http://www.nbcolympics.com/track-and-field/results-schedules/index.html

2014 Goal: A Fall race TBD.

Heh.  Guess I need to start watching women's soccer.

BTW, if anyone has a good TV schedule link, especially for T&F, that would save me from looking for one.  I need to fill up the DVR for my return to the treadmill in 2 weeks.

No, kidding!  Shocked

Hawt and sexy

I only have streaming. NBC doesn't like my cable company, but I have access to all the BBC stuff. Figure that one out.

I'm touching your pants.

Feeling the growl again

I only have streaming. NBC doesn't like my cable company, but I have access to all the BBC stuff. Figure that one out.

I had to get off of FB because you and Purdey were going to spoil it for me...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Prince of Fatness

I had to get off of FB because you and Purdey were going to spoil it for me...

Spoil what?  Isn't it just the opening ceremonies?  I sort of don't care much about that, just want to watch some of the track and field.  Right now I am sitting here watching The Shining.  Creepy but good.

Semi-retired.

Hawt and sexy

I watched it all too. Not often Andypants is late to the game.

I'm touching your pants.

Feeling the growl again

Spoil what?  Isn't it just the opening ceremonies?  I sort of don't care much about that, just want to watch some of the track and field.  Right now I am sitting here watching The Shining.  Creepy but good.

Yes, wife and I were looking forward to watching the opening ceremonies together.  

You've met my kids.  Any excuse to have a couple hours alone is worth it.  Wink

Prince of Fatness

You've met my kids.  Any excuse to have a couple hours alone is worth it.  Wink

Heh, yeah.  It had been a while for me so coming out there reminded me how much work having little kids are.  They are definitely teachers of patience.

As much work as it was I wouldn't trade it for anything but still I am now enjoying my empty nest.

Semi-retired.