2019 in 2019

A bit of housekeeping before playoffs (Read 69 times)

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

The quarter finals are Weeks 43-45. If the teams with the 5% bonus haven't used them by week 45, it will be applied by the admins.  Since each stage of the playoffs is best 2 of 3 barring some fluke of nature, if your team's quarter final round is decided in week two the effort of your All Star runners will be wasted. On the other hand, if you need it in week 3 but used it in week 2.....

The teams with bonuses are FK, IYP, MLC and F&C.

Also, there will not be any drops for non-posting after the end of week 45, Nov 10. Anyone on the team at the start of Semi Finals will remain on the team until the end of the year.

IR rules are the same. 0 in the previous week's results. Captain AND runner must both request. No exceptions.

If a runner missed 3 weeks months ago but is now consistent, we will not remove. The captains had the opportunity at the time of missed weeks.

Quickadder

The quarter finals are Weeks 43-45. If the teams with the 5% bonus haven't used them by week 45, it will be applied by the admins.  Since each stage of the playoffs is best 2 of 3 barring some fluke of nature, if your team's quarter final round is decided in week two the effort of your All Star runners will be wasted. On the other hand, if you need it in week 3 but used it in week 2.....

The teams with bonuses are FK, IYP, MLC and F&C.

Also, there will not be any drops for non-posting after the end of week 45, Nov 10. Anyone on the team at the start of Semi Finals will remain on the team until the end of the year.

IR rules are the same. 0 in the previous week's results. No exceptions.

If a runner missed 3 weeks months ago but is now consistent, we will not remove. The captains had the opportunity at the time of missed weeks.

Just to be clear, can you confirm that IR will still require a request from the runner as well as the captain? With the removal of drops for non-posting, might it be sensible to allow captains to place missing runners on IR after a 0 week, instead?

Started running at age 60.

AG 60-64 PR - 5K 25:45, 10K 53:28, HM 1:57:39, Marathon 4:32:09

AG 65-69 PR - 5K 26:11, HM 2:02:39, Marathon 5:04:47

Upcoming race: Four on the 4th 7/4/24 maybe.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

The IR rule is the same. Captain AND runner both must request it.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

First post corrected.

I was on a team that lost the championship because someone disappeared the last 2 weeks. It's no fun when that happens. Trust me, I know. I was the captain.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Just to be clear, can you confirm that IR will still require a request from the runner as well as the captain? With the removal of drops for non-posting, might it be sensible to allow captains to place missing runners on IR after a 0 week, instead?

No, the runner has to request the IR. When captains message us, they have to forward us the message from the runner. We won't put someone on the IR without their consent. It would be too easy to abuse.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

DavePNW

IR rules are the same. 0 in the previous week's results.

I am getting way, way ahead of myself here, but there is an open week between the semis and the finals. Can this be taken as a zero week? Pretty sure I know the answer, but I have to ask....

Dave

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I am getting way, way ahead of myself here, but there is an open week between the semis and the finals. Can this be taken as a zero week? Pretty sure I know the answer, but I have to ask....

Sorry, break week is between semis and finals, not quarters and semis.

No competition in week 49 (December 02 to December 08).

Half Fanatic #9292. 

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Yes, BUT the rules are the same. Runner and captain must request.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Playoffs start Monday, October 21! That's next week! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Baboon

delicate flower

DaveP, that will be our marathon recovery week, in the chance we just so happen to make it that far in this contest.

<3

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

I will be pretty much offline from Sunday the 20th until Saturday the 26th. Meg will be unavailable from Saturday the 19th until sometime Monday the 21st.

If any IR changes are requested on Sunday the 20th, they will not be done until after results on the 22nd, so get those requests in on Saturday.

Anonymous Guest

Sorry, break week is between semis and finals, not quarters and semis.

Guess who is running a 100 miler on December 7-8? My timing officially sucks (if my team makes it to the finals).

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Half Crazy K 2.0

Guess who is running a 100 miler on December 7-8? My timing officially sucks (if my team makes it to the finals).

My 2018 team thought your timing was great.

Anonymous Guest

My 2018 team thought your timing was great.

Ha. I should be banned from the game. (In my defense, I wasn't planning on running it again this year, but I couldn't let that 96 miler be enough.)

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Pain is my friend

I am so happy for you. Even though you are on my team. Go crush it.

ATY 24   141.445 2019 1st

Bear 100 22:08 2021 

Jackpot 100 Feb 14:59 - 5th

Pulse endurance 48 hr 175.3 miles

Bonnevile Backyard ultra 

Ute 100 Aug

24 hour loop race?