2019 in 2019

All Star Button Instructions for Funky Kicks, Mid Leg Crisis, Fast and Curious and In Your Pace ** MUST BE USED THIS WEEK (Read 62 times)

DavePNW

The bonus miles don't show on the main results page, but it's on the team page.

No biggie, we didn’t need it. 

Dave

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

And I still didn't get to push the button.

TammyinGP

TBH we expected MLC to use your bonus in the first week of the QF!

(I'm on TOL if that wasn't immediately obvious)

I'm glad we didn't use it during the 1st week because it still wouldn't have helped us win. Your team put up big numbers.

Tammy

TammyinGP

Admins: I have a question about our totals last week and the use of our Bonus button.

our team weekly goal was 370 miles. We hit 421 miles which gave us 113.8% - and this is the percentage that shows up on the results page which gave us the win last week.

The use of our bonus button gave us bonus miles of 21 miles, but where did that come into play?  The 421 is the mileage that we all collectively ran and does not include the 21 bonus miles.  Confused on because I thought when results were run that our team miles would have jumped up to 442 (421 + 21 bonus miles).

Tammy

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

I think adding the Bonus to the results page was on Eric's To Do list at some point in the last few years but it keeps getting shoved aside for more pressing matters.

It's figured in to the results because playoff matches have been won by the bonus in the past. Most notably in a finals matchup that determined the Champion a few years ago. Since it's just 1 or 2 weeks a year it's not worth the risk of breaking something (or several somethings) to change it up.

Last year I copy and pasted the screenshots from everyone's team pages that showed the complete #'s.

TammyinGP

so in our case last week, we won even without the help of those bonus miles. So that extra 21 miles didn't really come into play at all. Does that mean the 21 miles only would have been added in to our total IF we had fallen short of TOL mileage % and the bonus miles would have been what we needed to bump us up to the win?

Tammy

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

On the main results page, it's counted in the point total,  but not the miles if that makes sense.  When the bonus gives a team the win the miles and goal look like that team lost but they have the points for the win. That's why I've posted the team pages to show why the team showing the highest % to goal lost the matchup.

Since your team had the win without the bonus it's not as obvious. This year they didn't change anything,  but the last few years as least one outcome was determined by a bonus.

TammyinGP

gotcha. Thanks Stealth!

Tammy

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

On the main results page, it's counted in the point total,  but not the miles if that makes sense.  When the bonus gives a team the win the miles and goal look like that team lost but they have the points for the win. That's why I've posted the team pages to show why the team showing the highest % to goal lost the matchup.

Since your team had the win without the bonus it's not as obvious. This year they didn't change anything,  but the last few years as least one outcome was determined by a bonus.

My team got knocked out last year because of the bonus. 

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.