2019 in 2019

Admin Note Regarding Quarterfinals (Read 66 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Quarterfinal matchups are as follows...

1 Cirque du Sore Legs vs 8 Fast & Curious

2 Funky Kicks vs 7 The Wrong Team

3 In Your Pace vs 6 Pace Force

4 The Outside Lane vs 5. Mid Leg Crisis

Teams with the All-Star bonus can only use that bonus in the quarter finals. 

Yes, I'm aware the schedule only indicates four teams. The Admin team is looking into it.

All 8 teams should be in round 1 of the playoffs. Quarterfinals are three weeks.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

So get out and RUN!!

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

So get out and RUN!!

Unless they are on Fast & Curious, that team can take the week off, LOL!*

*Posted as the team captain of F&C's competition, not as an admin.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

ch17

It's Tuesday every day

The Funky Kicks worked really hard in Week 42 (128%!) and deserve a nice rest week (a) staying up late relaxing on the nice soft sofa watching the World Series and then (b) staying in the nice warm bed as late as possible to be sure they've gotten their eight hours. Y'all could make up those miles during the RA Holiday Streak.

All About that Pace 2024

Hilarious

The Funky Kicks worked really hard in Week 42 (128%!) and deserve a nice rest week (a) staying up late relaxing on the nice soft sofa watching the World Series and then (b) staying in the nice warm bed as late as possible to be sure they've gotten their eight hours. Y'all could make up those miles during the RA Holiday Streak.

DIVARTY

From Funky Kicks we appreciate your concern and I might just take you up on your offer since I'm here in the DC area and the Nats are up 2-0 in the World Series.  With three young boys, i could use the extra sleep.  If only I wasn't a month out from the JFK 50 miler and this is not the weekend I start my taper.  Oh well its the thought that counts right.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Schedule is now showing correct matchups. Smile

Thanks, Eric!

And remember teams with the All-Star Bonus, you have to push that button during the quarter finals. Make sure the correct week is showing so it applies to the week you intend, captains. We can't change that if you apply it to the wrong week.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Mom4Running

Aged to Perfection 2024

😂

Unless they are on Fast & Curious, that team can take the week off, LOL!*

*Posted as the team captain of F&C's competition, not as an admin.

gsaun039

Caffeine-fueled Runner

Co-Captain of Fast and Curious:  "We got 'em where we want 'em!  Our 'target-rich" environment is entirely in front of us. We don't have to worry about someone sneaking up behind us and overtaking us."

PR's--- 5K  24:11,   10K  49:40,   10-Mile  1:26:02,  HM  1:56:03,   Marathon  4:16:17

Maniac #11112, Fanatic #14276, Double Agent #2335

Pain is my friend

Love it.

Co-Captain of Fast and Curious:  "We got 'em where we want 'em!  Our 'target-rich" environment is entirely in front of us. We don't have to worry about someone sneaking up behind us and overtaking us."

ATY 24   141.445 2019 1st

Bear 100 22:08 2021 

Jackpot 100 Feb 14:59 - 5th

Pulse endurance 48 hr 175.3 miles

Bonnevile Backyard ultra 

Ute 100 Aug

24 hour loop race?