stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Team Red

824.29 mi

Team Blue

897.03 mi

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Damn, those are some big numbers! Congrats Blue!

Well done, all runners! Shout out to The Dementor & Mom4Running for breaking the 100 mile mark. (Summary to come.)

Blue's 5% bonus can be used through the quarter finals. It is not eligible for teams to use in the FINAL FOUR in playoffs.

The button will appear on the MyTeam page. Once you hit the button, it can not be undone. With great power, great responsibility, etc etc etc. Smile

Edited to fix: Sorry, I am having a bad day and I wanted to pretend for 5 minutes apparently that this wasn't another negative on my day. Sorry, well done, blue team. You earned that bonus with a lot of hard work!

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Blue's bonus^^^^

TammyinGP

YAY Blue Team!   Well done everyone!

and thank you for that correction Stealth! gotta keep on eye on that Meg! 

Tammy

TimBurns

Congratulations to Blue!  Well-run, Red!

sluggo

John

Alright BLUE!

John
              www.wickedrunningclub.com

In the beginning, the universe was created.This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

--- Douglas Adams, in "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"

Karen M

Nice running Red and Blue!

Marathons are habit-forming...

"I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."

Philippians 4:13, NLT

Mom4Running

Aged to Perfection 2024

Is there a summary of the all star?  As well as recent “fast times and accomplishments”. I enjoy reading them.

Damn, those are some big numbers! Congrats Blue!

Well done, all runners! Shout out to The Dementor & Mom4Running for breaking the 100 mile mark. (Summary to come.)

Blue's 5% bonus can be used through the quarter finals. It is not eligible for teams to use in the FINAL FOUR in playoffs.

The button will appear on the MyTeam page. Once you hit the button, it can not be undone. With great power, great responsibility, etc etc etc. Smile

Edited to fix: Sorry, I am having a bad day and I wanted to pretend for 5 minutes apparently that this wasn't another negative on my day. Sorry, well done, blue team. You earned that bonus with a lot of hard work!