Atlanta ING Marathon

Weather forecast (Read 185 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

60 °F, rain showers. Not too bad compared with 2007 (hot!) and 2008 (cold and windy).

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Wunderground has 47 degrees at 8 AM. That sounds just about perfect!

Imminent Catastrophe

Hmmm...Accuweather says mid 40's and windy, gusts to 31mph. That could be cold! At least it's not rain. Note to self: bring gloves and windshirt a Snuggie!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Maybe we'll get a good tail wind to push us. Wink
          USAF Marathon, September 19 Atlanta 1/2 Marathon, Nov 26 Breast Cancer Marathon, Feb 21, 2010
            Looks like maybe the wind won't be quite that bad, but unfortunately it's going to be giving us a push at the beginning rather than at the end when it would be more useful. Accuweather: 47 at 7AM w RealFeel of 39, wind - 13 W 54 at 11AM w RealFeel of 52, wind - 15 W Wunderground: 47 at 8AM, wind - 7 W, 50% chance of rain 52 at 11AM, wind - 9 W, 10% chance of rain I'm really glad that it's been raining the last few days to keep the pollen counts a little lower. I'm trying to avoid taking Claratin since it really dehydrates me, but I can definitely feel the effects of all the yellow stuff everywhere.