Beginners and Beyond

You Can Sleep When You're Dead SaturDAILIES (Read 40 times)

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Morning! 15 miles at MP + 3 miles Easy done (outside!). 8:28 avg pace. Calves are sore, but I feel good otherwise. I think it bodes well for my FM in 6weeks. Smile

- Andrew

LRB

Morning! 15 miles at MP + 3 miles Easy done (outside!). 8:28 avg pace. Calves are sore, but I feel good otherwise. I think it bodes well for my FM in 6weeks. Smile

Nice!

Just waiting on the OP now, oh and Dave....

DavePNW

16 miles at 9:05 pace.

Dave

LRB

16 miles at 9:05 pace.

Speak of the devil.  Bam!

Who else runs long on Saturday?

happylily

I did 8 at 9:14 and it felt long. Does that count? 

Great LRs, Phil and Andrew! Hopefully Shari had the same.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

StepbyStep-SH

22 miles in 3:32, so about 9:40? This wasn't easy. The HMP miles weren't quite what I wanted, more 8:20-8:40 than 8:15-8:30, and a couple of the MP miles were interrupted by a side pain and a rock. But overall, I'll take it. Now, Mongolian grill and frozen yogurt. I'm starved!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice job, Shari.

We just watched the new Arnold's movie, Sabotage.  Straight action movie. Nice.

Damaris

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

When I finished my run today, Garmin informed me that I ran a PR pace at the HM distance. Hmm, maybe that'll be my project for this fall.

- Andrew

happylily

When I finished my run today, Garmin informed me that I ran a PR pace at the HM distance. Hmm, maybe that'll be my project for this fall.

That's a great sign!

Shari, 3:32 is a long time running. And you still managed a very respectable pace. Well done! And bless you for being such a good friend to this poor woman. Have fun and enjoy lunch, you deserve it!

LRB, do you feel fresh and rested for tomorrow? :-)

Damaris, you mean that buffoon is back doing movies? I guess there isn't much difference between politics and acting anyway... I can't stand him ever since he humiliated his wife the way he did. She was always too good for him.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Speak of the devil.  Bam!

Who else runs long on Saturday?

If you consider 11 miles a long run, I did. My damn achilles has been bothering me so I kept it short today. Glad to say the achilles behaved itself.

HobbitLegs

elevenses

Happy Saturday everyone!

SRD for me, which is good because it's a monsoon out there! I did venture out to get my race packet for tomorrow. Tomorrow's forecast is much better than today's, thank goodness! We're having dinner with friends who are in town for the race, so that should be fun.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Zelanie

Sounds like a plan!  My Garmin tried to tell me that I had run a 5K PR once, but it was just the first time I had ever stopped the watch after 3.1 miles.  It was something like 35:00 and I stopped to say hi to somebody or something. 

I think we are going to see a movie since it is crummy out.  When we get back, I will either do my short run or my long run, and the other one tomorrow, when it's still supposed to be crummy out.

LRB

When we get back, I will either do my short run or my long run, and the other one tomorrow, when it's still supposed to be crummy out.

You are so witty.  lol

Lily yes, I am all fresh and rested to rest tomorrow.  lol

Jack, you're in!

happylily

Shari, I just wanted to say that I saw how you ran your LR, with all the splits, when I peeked in the RWBF dailies. That is a very hard workout that you did! I think I did something like that only once a few years ago, and not even as long as what you did today. No wonder you were a bit off by a few seconds with the HM miles. You did awesome overall!

Rick, rest tomorrow? But you never rest!

Zel, enjoy the movie! What will it be?

B-Plus

Great run today!!