Beginners and Beyond

Withy Wednesdailies! (Read 37 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

This morning, I got out at 3:05.   Sarah, 3:05 in the MORNING? Shocked  You must've had the whole world up there all to yourself!   You are brave, going out at that time...sometimes there are a buncha crazy drunks coming home around that time. Stay safe!

Congrats on the 7 easy, LRB.

Hope your MLR went well, Jay!

Sounds like you have had a very hectic time, Hobbit...mother-in-law, chest cold, etc. Hope you feel better soon and things now start getting back to what is normal for you.

Already packed?  When is your race, Jack?   You are going to Tucson, right?  Will you be able to FE with Cherie from the Penguins forum?

Congrats on your run, Andrew.

As long as you're going to hit the TM, Baboon, give it a kick for me too.  Darn treadmills!  Joking

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Well, actually, Damaris, you'll always have those lovely 'twins' of yours...just not the 'kids' kind.  Joking

So sorry to hear about the needed surgery, but glad you will no longer have to deal with the pain.  Did the doc let you know how much recovery time you will have to take before you can run again?  Wish you all the best!

We did not discussed that as he won't be doing the surgery as he does not specializes in laparoscopic surgery.

Damaris

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Scotty: yep, the race is on Sunday in Tucson and we are planning a FE.

Docket: sorry about your news, but better sooner than later, I suppose.

Baboon

delicate flower

I now have the following gift cards thanks to redeeming some points I collect from Coke caps:

Nike:  $50

TJ Maxx:  $25

Target:  $25

Not sure WTF I'm going to buy at Nike since I don't use a lot of their stuff, but it was a good deal on the gift cards (you know, aside from being free).

<3

Baboon

delicate flower

Scotty: yep, the race is on Sunday in Tucson and we are planning a FE.

Looking forward to hearing how you do, Klompster.  In case I don't say it later this week, GOOD LUCK!

<3

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Looking forward to hearing how you do, Klompster.  In case I don't say it later this week, GOOD LUCK!

Thanks, Baboon. Smile I will likely write up a short RR next week. I am taking a long weekend and making the drive to Tucson, about 6-7 hours from home.

Baboon

delicate flower

Thanks, Baboon. Smile I will likely write up a short RR next week. I am taking a long weekend and making the drive to Tucson, about 6-7 hours from home.

So you're going to make us wait DAYS?  This doesn't jive with me, son.

<3

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

LMAO!!  Get over it. Wink

LRB

Days for the blow by blow, we will actually have his thoughts on the event before anyone else.

LRB

I am feeling munchie for something chocolaty and caramelly...

Yugo18

No time today, and I ran 2 miles 6.5 hours after getting up and after a lot of coffee and no food.  Will make up for it tomorrow.  Now: foooood!

I now have the following gift cards thanks to redeeming some points I collect from Coke caps:

Nike:  $50

TJ Maxx:  $25

Target:  $25

Nice!  You'd think I'd have a lot more Coke points, working in a beverage store where empties are constantly being returned.  Alas, I slack big time on them.  (Labatt points are a different story, I've got enough free gear to look sponsored Smile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Word.  We expect a post here within seconds of crossing the finish.  You hear me, Jack????????

Damaris

LRB

I ate Twix and then an Angel flew past.  Cool

StepbyStep-SH

We did not discussed that as he won't be doing the surgery as he does not specializes in laparoscopic surgery.

I was just going to ask if it could be laparascopic. Hopefully your recovery will be relatively short that way. And being in good shape going in should help out, I would think. Sending good vibes for you.

For me today - a little under 8.5 miles very slow on a hilly route. Some discomfort in the ribs, but not bad, so I will also try to do most of the kyukido class tonight, but definitely NO contact stuff. Wonder if I could get out of doing backward rolls, too? Those make me dizzy and nauseous.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.