Beginners and Beyond

What the...WEDNESDAILIES? (Read 57 times)

Zelanie

I even have a file at home that DH has called "crazy person' on the label for that file in our file drawer.  See, he often sends his emails also certified return receipt to our homes as well if he really wants to get a point across so they all get dumped in the file.

Sounds like the "Rat Bastards" file we have at our house!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I must ask for more details, what is this HOA and who is this guy and why the heck is he bugging you?

I even have a file at home that DH has called "crazy person' on the label for that file in our file drawer.  See, he often sends his emails also certified return receipt to our homes as well if he really wants to get a point across so they all get dumped in the file.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Ric-G

basya - hope it's getting better

pink and baboon - glad you're better

marjorie - damn, that's ridiculous

that rain sounds nasty for some of you guys...hope it eases up

feeling better than yesterday, ran some easy miles and may do a few more later. good day all.

marathon pr - 3:16

BruceD555

Oh, yeah ... Docket is right. This guy is a lawsuit just waiting to happen.

Train smart ... race smarter.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I must ask for more details, what is this HOA and who is this guy and why the heck is he bugging you?

HOA is the home owners association for our neighborhood.  I'm the current president for the HOA.  He hates all of us and will go to great length to make our lives miserable.  His emails that he is sending is beyond looney and now have veiled threats in them.

Marjorie

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Hello dailies.

I didn't know being part of a HoA gave someone the right to be a dbag. I bet that guy has a lot of friends.

4 Easy/Recovery miles for me this AM. Storms dumped 6 inches of rain last night so I had to take a few detours. I didn't feel the fatigue I felt yesterday, but instead of GO my legs said SLOW. So I kept it very easy. I'm at the part of the reverse-taper where I need to decide on when I can get back in to my old runs. Is it tomorrow, the next day, at the end of the week? It's not an exact science, and I bet the answer lies in myself. I just need to listen to my body and determine when I can get back on the horse.

- Andrew

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Good lord I could not be in your position.... I would be vandalizing his yard or something, I'm too hot headed to be in that kind of position to deal with morons.

HOA is the home owners association for our neighborhood.  I'm the current president for the HOA.  He hates all of us and will go to great length to make our lives miserable.  His emails that he is sending is beyond looney and now have veiled threats in them.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

I feel a bit foggy this morning I wonder if I should have a coffee, or allow my body to become accustomed to no coffee, if I responded so poorly. What say yee?

It's not that you responded poorly, anyone who drinks coffee on a regular basis over a period of time and then stops abruptly goes through the same thing.  The effects are magnified the higher the caffeine level you normally drink is.

My level is so high that if I don't drink coffee by 1:00 pm, the migraine will start and at that point not even drinking coffee will stop its onslaught.

As far as moving forward, I can only speak for myself.  Drinking coffee for me is more about time spent centering myself than actually drinking the coffee.  In other words, I am experiencing it as opposed to just drinking it.  As with everything though, your mileage may vary.

I got in 6 easy miles this morning and spent about 2 of them running behind a young lady who never looked behind herself.  I make it a point to check behind me several times during a run mostly so I don't get the shit scared out of me by a biker or another runner.  I usually get the shit scared out of me anyway as there is never anything there when I look, but every other time here something comes zooming by!

I would hope the ladies here check at least as often as I do if not more...or carry some heat.  =:- D

YAYpril - B-Plus

You should contact your association's D&O insurer and just put them on alert for this guy just in case he decides to file a claim. We insure a condo association that has a looney job like that and he's filed dozens of claims for stupid shit. All of them have closed at $0 but you never know.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am back (finally).

Sarah!  Awesome news!  Keep up the great recovery!

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

the authorities are going to be paying him a visit.  And some people are going to be publicly shaming him that somehow he sent the email to that are not on the board.

Freesoul I have actually changed my running route unless I leave really early am to avoid running by his house.  He is unstable.....

Marjorie

Robert31320

Team TJ

Another 1.2 miles on the TM prior to day 2 of picking up heavy things at lunchtime.  Tried to do the weights in a bit more moderation to make it a little easier to raise my arms tomorrow...

Running for TJ because he can't.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hopefully that will work.  Good luck!

the authorities are going to be paying him a visit.  And some people are going to be publicly shaming him that somehow he sent the email to that are not on the board.

Freesoul I have actually changed my running route unless I leave really early am to avoid running by his house.  He is unstable.....

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

and they have all the emails he has sent over the last 2 years so this will be epic.

yes, we have a great contact with the authorities so I wish I could be there when the blue lights all show up.  Smile

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I think the email he sent is threatening enough to have the police pay him a visit.  That would be fun (and the right thing to do).

Damaris