Beginners and Beyond

The Very Hungry WEDNESDAILIES (Read 41 times)

I want to eat everything that's not bolted to the floor. First, I need coffee.

Seven miles, push-ups, and ab work after work.

Morning people.

Every day is a very hungry day for me. Every day, all day.

10 miles on the treadmill, done.

Dave

happylily

Good morning, Basya! Food is our friend, enjoy the workout!

If I listed what I eat in a day, people here would fall on their butt... And I still manage to wake up at 2 am with hunger pangs each night.

15 miles at easy pace, that's what is on the schedule. But I'm feeling tired (as is usual on Wednesdays), so I may switch with Friday's run and only run 13 miles. I don't like Wednesdays...

Have a great day!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

delicate flower

Guten tag, muchamo el cajones!  Long work day yesterday...12 hours.  BOOOOOO!  So I ended up hitting the gym treadmill late in the day.  I am not used to running at 7:00 PM.  Apparently that is late enough so the after work crowd has already left.  Nice and quiet in the gym.  Anywho, 7 miles at 7:37 pace.  The first 5 miles were a relatively hard progression, then I eased up the last 2 miles.  Good run.  More treadmill tonight, as today will be chock full of sleet and rain.  OH GOODY.

<3

Just B.S.

Lily, did that baby not come out yet? I was 11 days overdue with my second when they

finally decided to induce, so I know what she is going through. Hope things start moving

along soon!

LRB

Yo!

My right eyeball popped open at 1:33 am, and has not closed since!  Too much crap on my mind, need to get that together...I will. 

Anyhoo, I will be the very sleepy dailies soon enough.  But later for that, right now I am back to work and after four days off I am actually happy to be here.  Uh, is there a doctor in the house?  This boy needs his temperature checked...but not with that kind of thermometer! 

I got in 7 easy on the belt, and now will eat some yogurt.  Anyone care to guess the flavor?  Here's a hint; it's my favorite yogurt flavor.  lol  Okay, second fave, my most favorite is peach. 

StepbyStep-SH

Hungry? So I probably shouldn't mention that I had yuumy blueberry-peach baked oatmeal for breakfast, and I'm going to put a big batch of scalloped potatoes and ham in the crockpot for dinner tonight? Hmmm....

Anyway, I would love to run outside today - sunny, no wind, and it is the calm before the storm (tomorrow's forecast is for freezing rain, followed by 6-10" of snow and high winds). But I just don't trust my knee on the footing I am likely to find. So, sigh, TM. Again. Looking for 8 miles easy. At least I downloaded some new podcasts - hopefully the guys at Freakonomics, or Grant and Martha from A Way with Words, will keep me entertained. And I will try to position myself in front of a TV with the Olympics on. Yesterday I watched the speedskating 10,000m - the medalists were all under 13:00. That is mind-boggling - 10k in less than 13:00, on your own two feet.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

happylily

Lily, did that baby not come out yet? I was 11 days overdue with my second when they

finally decided to induce, so I know what she is going through. Hope things start moving

along soon!

No, 9 days late now. 

To answer Dave's question from yesterday, Alexina finds it important to have an all natural birth, with a midwife. That's who she is. She's going the cloth diaper way, for the environment. She makes her own almond milk. She recycles to an extreme, etc... It's not my thing entirely, but I'm glad that in her 20ies, she is still full of ideals and hopes. Better that than a 40 something who's somewhat disillusioned and filled with sarcasm...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

delicate flower

I got in 7 easy on the belt, and now will eat some yogurt.  Anyone care to guess the flavor?  Here's a hint; it's my favorite yogurt flavor.  lol  Okay, second fave, my most favorite is peach. 

Brussels sprout.

<3

LRB

Brussels sprout.

I make a mean BS but no, actually Step got it without even trying; blueberry. 

Zelanie

They make wine flavored yogurt?

Group track workout for me tonight.  Likely 5 x 800 at interval pace.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I didn't get to run this morning, Dorian was going through it.... coughing all night and waking up really upset all through the night. When my alarm did go off at 4:30 AM, but I was so freaking tired and scared he would wake up while I was getting ready. So my mom is watching him later today so Rocky and can get our 8 miles in.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  SRD (Again!).  BP was a bit high this morning and hubby wanted to put me on BP meds.  We had a fight, I won for now.  My doctor said not to worry until a week of data has been provided and we're in day 2.  Hello?

Damaris

StepbyStep-SH

I make a mean BS but no, actually Step got it without even trying; blueberry. 

The blueberry is one of DS's favorites, but a bit sweet for me. I like the pineapple best of the fruit flavors.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Brussels sprout.

I love Brussel sprouts but a yogurt?  Yuck.

Damaris